ABC misreports Beck Turns it on Them ;)

CRIME

BECK BLASTS ABC’S MISREPORTING, USES GOOGLE TO TURN TABLE ON REPORTER WHO INDICTED TEA PARTY

The mainstream media never seems to miss an opportunity to politicize a tragedy in its rush to paint conservatives in a negative light. In this instance, ABC news irreverently used an unverified report in an attempt to tie the Tea Party to the Aurora, CO shooter. The result was that an innocent man by the same name was fingered as the shooter.

Responding to ABC’s Brian Ross and his hair-trigger reporting, Glenn Beck said that the media’s job “is not to go out and speculate.â€

“Their job is to report the news not make the news.â€

ABC was the “first†to turn this tragedy into a “political potato,†Beck said, and even noted that he wondered in his initial reaction who would be the first to do so. Beck and his crew discussed the level of irresponsibility among journalists and news outlets today and said it is time for irresponsible media to be sued and made an example of.

Even the

Huffington Post is blasting ABC for its reporting, which speaks volumes about just how unprofessional the news outlet’s conduct is.

Beck asked what good misinformation does for anyone. “It does none.â€

But Beck and his radio team wasn’t done there. They also decided to point out the absurdity of Ross’s actions by doing some Googling and finding crimes in which someone named “Brian Ross†was mentioned. It wasn’t hard, and it made for a revealing segment:

This story has been updated with additional information.

Edited by JG55
  • Like 2
Guest TankerHC

IMHO, Becks great. I listened to him on Patriot Radio right after the report when he made the comment and asked the question of Brian Ross "Mr Ross, since when did Journalists start reporting on something they dont know? Did you learn that in journalism school?".

i watch and listen to beck on gbtv. the big problem is that most peoples don't. they don't even watch fox news channel. they get their news for ncb,cbs, abc and cnn. which to me is all crap. so there is the bigger problem, no one will know what beck did except the small few.

• Like 1
Guest bkelm18

I refuse to watch news from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, and any other biased liberal network.

I don't watch any news networks. Fox News is just as much conservative garbage as CNN is liberal garbage.

Guest Lester Weevils

I don't watch any news networks. Fox News is just as much conservative garbage as CNN is liberal garbage.

Fourth. Who am I to break a trend? Just a conformist following the pack. Hope you guys don't jump off a cliff any time soon. Mom warned about that. :)

Don't watch FOX much anymore either. They are too progressive (liberal) for me.

Back to the topic, Beck and Stu hitting ABC back was awesome !

Edited by hkgonra
Guest ThePunisher

Don't watch FOX much anymore either. They are too progressive (liberal) for me.

Well if Fox has gone liberal, then I guess that the rest of MSM has gone off the scale ultra, ultra, ultra liberal. Different strokes for different folks, but I'm conservative.

Well if Fox has gone liberal, then I guess that the rest of MSM has gone off the scale ultra, ultra, ultra liberal. Different strokes for different folks, but I'm conservative.

The commentary shows are mostly moderate with a slight right lean lately. The main news anchors range from moderate with a slight lean left to hard left.