ANOTHER Shooting in Milwaukee

They're saying he was a white supremacist. So, I guess they met his criteria. Of course, it was really the gun's fault.

Yeah, it meets the criteria but just doesn't make much sense, ya know? Why all of a sudden and why Sikhs? Just doesn't make any sense when you consider how much they hate Jews and black folks. I've heard a lot of racist rhetoric in my day, but never anything like "you know those Sikhs?.... yeah, their the problem with America!" I'm guessing his ignorance is not limited to just supremacy but also the fact that there are more than 3 religions out there. Well, former ignorance I guess.

Apparently the beard+turban mode of dress is very similar and many people confuse them visually, at least the men. The women dress very differently.

Yeah, but anyone that has served in either theater would know the difference, or at least should be able to.

When I saw that report I was thinking that he must be severely low in IQ to not understand that there is a huge difference between Sikhs and Muslims, as I'm assuming his attack was intended to target Muslims. I just can't think of a reason why someone would have anything against Sikhs. Not that targeting innocent Americans that believe in Islam is okay, but at least it would make sense in the demented mind of a guy like this. Considering that just about anyone that joins the Army or Marines has or will see service in a Muslim country it doesn't make sense that he wouldn't know the difference.

This is the same mindset that thinks that ALL Asians are "Chinamen". Another dummy blaming his issues on someone else.

From Faux News

This little tidbit is disturbing.

Not really. Has nothing to do with anything here. For all we know he trained to operate a printing press to distribute leaflets in war time. There aren't "spooky" jobs in PSYOPs. It just sounds a lot cooler than what it actually is.

So called "people" like this guy (and any other white supremacist types) are the worst kind of subhuman sludge. It's not like any of these guys have the guts, or are skilled enough, to go out and try this crap with a pack of gang-bangers on Milwaukee's North Side. It's inevitably some elderly black man, an Asian/Indian etc. that they victimize. It says a lot about these self-professed "race warriors". Cowards, one and all.

Sikhs teachings are almost unknown in Western countries. Their faith is military religion Gurmat. Since 15th century till the time of British empire Sikhs were professional soldiers. They were possibly the best fighters in Hindustan. In 19th and 20th century Sikhs mostly served as elite bodyguards and professional assassins. They killed several supreme leaders of India, including Indira Gandhy in 1984.

I never heard that Sikhs conducted such activity on US soil. However a lot of people from Punjab might have strong personal reason for avenge

I never understood Sikh's concept of saint-soldier.

All these ethnic/religious specialities can not justify an attack on priests at their temple. Every civilised man should distinguish the holly scripture written in 15th century and code of conduct of the group of people in XXI century

A cop there reports on air he used a single "Springfield 9mm XP semi-automatic pistol". So an XD or XDm then I reckon.

Killed half of what Holmes did with all his extra firepower and 2/3 of all hit. Which simply supports what I've opined, that Holmes fortunately barely had a clue about guns.

Think what this guy Page might have done with an AR inside that temple, and also against the cops when they first showed up.

For what ever reason he went in there with just one pistola and only bought it in July (legally, from gun shop). Sounds like a guy who would already have had guns, also kind of strange.

Of course that XD 9 was an uber high capacity assault weapon nonetheless, right? Still not as evil as a Glock though.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

This also demonstrates the importance for all law enforcement agencies to train active shooter response. If the news is correct the police officer was ambushed when he stopped to help a victim. Most departments are training find the threat first and deal with victims later. Only thing i'm still curious about with this is the characterization of his discharge. The one article i read that mentions it said he received a dishonorable discharge. Which if correct means he cant legally buy a gun. I'd say more than likely it was an OTH and the news just got it wrong like normal.

This also demonstrates the importance for all law enforcement agencies to train active shooter response. If the news is correct the police officer was ambushed when he stopped to help a victim. Most departments are training find the threat first and deal with victims later. Only thing i'm still curious about with this is the characterization of his discharge. The one article i read that mentions it said he received a dishonorable discharge. Which if correct means he cant legally buy a gun. I'd say more than likely it was an OTH and the news just got it wrong like normal.

His records show he was discharged under "honorable conditions" which is a notch below an honorable discharge but bars him from reenlisting in any of the services. There's a good chance that he was dishonorably discharged or got a less than honorable and then appealed it after his separation. That happens a lot 'cause depending on your discharge you may not get certain benefits, so folks tend to appeal and almost always get it changed. At least that is what I heard after talking with JAG guys when chaptering a few guys out for being turds. I'm sure the press will be able to dig it all up in the coming weeks and we'll find out what the original discharge was.

Not really. Has nothing to do with anything here. For all we know he trained to operate a printing press to distribute leaflets in war time. There aren't "spooky" jobs in PSYOPs. It just sounds a lot cooler than what it actually is.

You are hurting my feelings here.