knoxville show - Aug 18-19

Guest nysos

Picked up a new EOTech EXPS2-0 for a good price as soon as I walked in the door. Also got a couple hundred rounds of ammo from Georgia Arms too.

The price on their hollow point ammo seemed to be pretty darn good to me. If I can get it cheaper I'd like for one of you to tell me where because I am damned interested.

I enjoyed meeting David, Dolomite and Sour Kraut today. So nice to see real faces behind cool avatars. And David's prices can't be beat.

Dolomite didn't even recognize me today, and I look just like my avatar.... :huh:

...The price on their hollow point ammo seemed to be pretty darn good to me. If I can get it cheaper I'd like for one of you to tell me where because I am damned interested.

Surely you could beat it in 500/1000 bulk online, generally can. Tried any of the ammo search injuns, like gun-deals.com?

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Surely you could beat it in 500/1000 bulk online, generally can. Tried any of the ammo search injuns, like gun-deals.com?

- OS

No sir. Didn't know about that one. I haven't been real heavy into ordering ammo online. I guess I need to get into it more. I will definitely search gun-deals.com and see what I can find. Thanks for the tip.

No sir. Didn't know about that one. I haven't been real heavy into ordering ammo online. I guess I need to get into it more. I will definitely search gun-deals.com and see what I can find. Thanks for the tip.

gun-deals.com/ammo to go straight to ammunition

also ammoengine.com and ammoseek.com, to remember a couple of more...

Maybe other ones too, can't remember...

Any given place can have the "best" deal at any given time on any given ammo, nobody always has it. Often good to just tack on some if you're found something else somewhere you want, since combined shipping may override a somewhat higher overall per round price, etc.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

We might of passed but I wasn't really looking at people, just tables. I wasn't there early but around mid-day.

I walked around and gazed at every table seeing if there was a last minute deal to be had. Alas, nothing. Nothing is the real word here, as nothing caught my eye many times. I even had a cup of coffee with nothing. By the time I left, me and nothing became best friends and promised to see each other often. Personally, I hope I don't ever see nothing again.....nothing but trouble if you ask me!!. :popcorn:

spent a few hours there this afternoon, not crowded at all. It was very enjoyable walking thru even through I only spent the 8 bucks to get in.

Might have been better had I sold the .22 rifle I took along for fodder, but oh well it was nice to talk to DLM and handle a weapon or two.

Saw no Model 60's at all and only one WASR 10. Those are two rifles I always check out and look for. The WASR was 600 bucks.

Went through Sat,line wrapped around building. Went out to car to get lunch still a big line. Lots of people buying and selling. It is an election year but why is Nashville Area not able to get something even close to this going on?

Went through Sat,line wrapped around building. Went out to car to get lunch still a big line. Lots of people buying and selling. It is an election year but why is Nashville Area not able to get something even close to this going on?

I guess " The sky is falling" only in East Tennessee