Islamic Prayers at DNC Convention

This is very... interesting.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dnc-announces-2-hour-islamic-jumah-prayers-after-rejecting-cardinals-blessing-and-you-wont-believe-whos-invited/

"The Democratic National Committee is raising a number of eyebrows after announcing that it will be hosting Islamic “Jumah†prayers for two hours on the Friday of its convention, soon after

denying a Catholic cardinal’s request

to say a prayer at the same event."

Guest ThePunisher

Anybody still think of the Democrat Party the same as the old FDR Democratic Party. The Dumacrats have morphed into a totally unrecognizable party that are making FDR, JFK, LBJ, Estes KeFauver, and all the old southern conservative democrats rolling over in their graves.

Guest 6.8 AR

I'm not convinced those names you

mentioned were any different than

the current crop, Punisher. They're

just more obvious nowadays. FDR

and Wilson didn't think much more

of the Constitution than Obama

does. LBJ gave us his "Great Society"

and Carter gave us a big financial

headache thirty years after the fact.

This one is definitely more obvious,

though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't care one bit if they allowed Islamic prayers provided they hadn't shot down the Catholic one. Favoritism is plain bad anyway you slice it. I'd be upset if they only allowed Christian prayer or Jewish prayer as well, if your going to go ahead and walk over the separation of church and state, at least let everyone march in the parade.

• Like 3

Anybody still think of the Democrat Party the same as the old FDR Democratic Party. The Dumacrats have morphed into a totally unrecognizable party that are making FDR, JFK, LBJ, Estes KeFauver, and all the old southern conservative democrats rolling over in their graves.

They aren't unrecognizable. Never have been. Just good about lying about it.

Guest 6.8 AR

They're just showing their cards by politicizing Islam into their party. Some party they're having.

The end result of liberalism is death. Muslims like to kill Christians. Go figure.

Guest ThePunisher

I'm not convinced those names you

mentioned were any different than

the current crop, Punisher. They're

just more obvious nowadays. FDR

and Wilson didn't think much more

of the Constitution than Obama

does. LBJ gave us his "Great Society"

and Carter gave us a big financial

headache thirty years after the fact.

This one is definitely more obvious,

though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that I have ever believed in the progressive liberal ideology and ever voted for a Democrat for President, but it just seems that many of those named still Inculcated the American traditions and values at their times. There was civility between the two parties, but now it just seems that there is nothing that is traditionally American about this current Democrap party. It just seems that all American values and traditions are just being thrown out the window, and being replaced with communism. It makes me feel hopeless for America for the first time in my long life. I'm not the only one that is having feelings like this. Leroy said it best in that the Dumacrats have become Providentially blinded. They have to be blind to vote in the WH a confirmed Marxist/commie.

Edited by ThePunisher

The Dems do have a big tent. Sharia law Muslims under the same roof with rainbow gays and women demanding abortion and birth control. Labor unions shouting for work next to welfare cheats bitching for bigger handouts. Stinking flea bagger occupiers wrecking the building while peacenik greenies cry for a cleaner planet. I don't know how they're gonna pull this off without filling up the jails and the county morgue.

Reading the article it sounds like they didn't blow off the Catholic church, they told one specific Cardinal "Thank you, but we've already made arrangements to have another high ranking Catholic official do this for us." I really don't see what the big deal is.

• Like 2

Reading the article it sounds like they didn't blow off the Catholic church, they told one specific Cardinal "Thank you, but we've already made arrangements to have another high ranking Catholic official do this for us." I really don't see what the big deal is.

You can't have a circle jerk if you don't have a reason to meet. Maybe some folks need a daily dose of anger with their cereal. I don't know, but it makes for good entertainment.

• Like 1

The Dems do have a big tent. Sharia law Muslims under the same roof with rainbow gays and women demanding abortion and birth control. Labor unions shouting for work next to welfare cheats bitching for bigger handouts. Stinking flea bagger occupiers wrecking the building while peacenik greenies cry for a cleaner planet. I don't know how they're gonna pull this off without filling up the jails and the county morgue.

The Dem big tent welcomes everyone except those with Constitutional, white, traditional or christian views.

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

Not that I have ever believed in the progressive liberal ideology and ever voted for a Democrat for President, but it just seems that many of those named still Inculcated the American traditions and values at the their times. There was civility between the two parties, but now it just seems that there is nothing that is traditionally American about this current Democrap party. It just seems that all American values and traditions are just being thrown out the window, and being replaced with communism. It makes me feel hopeless for America for the first time in my long life. I'm not the only one that is having feelings like this. Leroy said it best in that the Dumacrats have become Providentially blinded. They have to be blind to vote in the WH a confirmed Marxist/commie.

I was just pointing out what few people realize have been going on for a long time. Now, as for it being obvious, that's been overlooked

by generations. We are definitely not alone there. Actually the word "communist", or possibly "statist" could have been used all along.

You can't have a circle jerk if you don't have a reason to meet. Maybe some folks need a daily dose of anger with their cereal. I don't know, but it makes for good entertainment.

We will see who they get. Plenty of commie liberals that pass themselves off as Catholics. If it bothers some people that others are concerned when the Dems welcome prayers from someone that has sworn to replace our constitution with the Koran, then welcome to our "circle", but I would rather be in the circle than standing in the middle.

We will see who they get. Plenty of commie liberals that pass themselves off as Catholics. If it bothers some people that others are concerned when the Dems welcome prayers from someone that has sworn to replace our constitution with the Koran, then welcome to our "circle", but I would rather be in the circle than standing in the middle.

I've learned not to be bothered by anything that I read in these threads. TGO is my go to source for gun information, good gun bargains and entertainment. I get comic relief from reading the political threads. A bunch of old men telling boogeyman stories to one another while waiting on a white knight to come in and save the country from another politician. Wash, rinse and repeat every four years.

• Like 2

I've learned not to be bothered by anything that I read in these threads. TGO is my go to source for gun information, good gun bargains and entertainment. I get comic relief from reading the political threads. A bunch of old men telling boogeyman stories to one another while waiting on a white knight to come in and save the country from another politician. Wash, rinse and repeat every four years.

And yet you post your snide comments in all of them. Gotta love a self admitted troll.

Two anti-American, Pro-Sharia law men will be leading prayers at the DNC convention... move along, nothing to see here.

• Like 1

I figured that the troll thing would be the first thing out of someones mouth. I'm allowed to read the treads. I'm allowed to post in the treads. I don't have to agree with the tread. God Bless America!

I said it because it's true. Don't want to be called a troll, don't troll.

I posted this story because it's newsworthy for those who don't have their head stuck in the sand. I quote your signature: "If you trust the Republicans or the Democrats YOU are part of the problem" Here is a reason we may not want to trust the dems that have planned this. If you wish to ignore it, knock yourself out; but don't hijack my thread to promote your circle jerk fantasies, stick to playing with yourself.

• Like 1

I did not hijack your thread. Take your own advice. Read some of the crap that you post in ArmyVeterans threads. I guess that's ok, because YOU disagree with his post. I'll keep reading this nonsense and I'll post whenever it pleases me.

If I recall correctly the ability to post in these threads is not limited to people who only agree with you and those who suck on the tit of that atheist chick with mommy issues.

When I respond the the RP video threads I address the topic they address.

I don't accuse everyone who agrees with the video of participating in a "circle jerk."

That's the difference between participating in the discussion, though I may be disagreeing, and insulting everyone who participates in the discussion, as you so love to do.

and those who suck on the tit of that atheist chick with mommy issues.

WTF?

I'll leave it as it is since it irks you. I'm not a gun forum grammar nazi.

I'll say it again: Self admitted Troll.