Sons of Anarchy!

Murgatroy

I have tried to watch this show, started it on Netflix and got through about 8 episodes.

For me it is toooooo unbelievable. These bikers do their thing with total impunity. I just find it very much over the top and more far fetched than Walking Dead.

I still try to watch it, but I am with you. I always feel like I need to take a shower after watching an episode. Felt the same way about the Sorpranos.

Least fav episode.

Too far fetched to add a new gang of such deadly magnitude this late in the show.

Really hated the rail yard scenes. Just too unbelievable to kill Tig's girl for revenge. Why would Tig care if his estranged crack whore daughter was killed? She's only made one small appearance in the whole show 'fer crying out loud.

I did like the replacement of biker ass with side boobage though.

I have tried to watch this show, started it on Netflix and got through about 8 episodes.

For me it is toooooo unbelievable. These bikers do their thing with total impunity. I just find it very much over the top and more far fetched than Walking Dead.

I quit after the first few episodes in the first season. I still like the good guy and the bad guy kind of thing.

This show just never measured up to that.

Dawn and Fawn had been mentioned a handful of times.

Last season when she showed up Tig handed $12k without batting an eye. Knowing that if he gave it to her, she would come back, and he would see her again. Sure, now we know why she was introduced into the show at the time.

If this Pope guy is as powerful and cutthroat as they make him, killing the daughter of the man that killed his daughter seems right up the alley of what modern television/movies would have us believe that a powerful member of organized crime would do.

I don't think they are just now introducing Pope as a new gang, I think Pope is affiliated with the One Niners in the same sense that the IRA is affiliated with Samcro.

However, in that thought, I am interested in how they are going to play out Nero, or as Gemma called him, the Mexican Pimp. If he is an equal to Pope (and through allusion, the IRA, or the Cartel) I don't see him being in the sidelines as long as this.

Then again, the whole gig of this season could be how Samcro just went from small time gun running to the big time and they need to learn to keep up with the real movers and shakers of the west coast now.

And unrelated to that discussion, did anyone notice the peg leg in the last scene? Was that one of the Nomads? Didn't Jax call one of them Peg Leg when they were voting them in?

Yeah Greg the Peg is what he was calling one of them. I dont know why they would be after Unser though

I don't think they were after anyone in particular.

The thought process could be that they must be rolling in the money after dealing with the cartel, they could just be there to clean up. The two B&Es that happened before that were attributed to the Niners would have been performed by whoever did the third, which would be after the Niners got their third new leader in a week. I highly doubt the Niners were behind the first two after that. I honestly think the truck was the first and only retaliation.

Last nights episode was crazy to say the least!! I mean how do you open up a show with Gemma getting screwed by another guy?? Then have Tig's daugther killed?? I think this Pope character is going to get what's coming to him. I hope he is atleast!!

Jax called him Gogo

2wqy3rn.jpg

Last season when she showed up Tig handed $12k without batting an eye. Knowing that if he gave it to her, she would come back, and he would see her again. Sure, now we know why she was introduced into the show at the time.

Forgot about that

I revisited the show and am now almost through season 3. It is still largely unbelievable but I have no life and can watch it commercial free.

While a lot of it seems far fetched there are some great moments and more than a few WTF moments that get me going.

Will probably finish season 3 this morning, I think I have three episodes to go.