It would, possibly, but he got away with EPA crap standards and other things. And those well permits being held

up. It plus F&F and Benghazi could get him impeached and removed if the Senate goes red.

He didn't let anything slip. He openly said years ago that he wanted to see all semi-auto guns banned.

Some people seemed to think that meant assault weapons; he didn't say that and I don't think that's what he meant.

I don't think he can get it done, but I don't see how anyone can be surprised when he tries; especially when he doesn't have to worry about getting reelected.

Clinton got the AWB done and couldn't even do Hillary Care, so if Obama can get that monstrosity Obamacare passed, an AWB would be the easiest thing for him to do in a second term.

It would, possibly, but he got away with EPA crap standards and other things. And those well permits being held

up. It plus F&F and Benghazi could get him impeached and removed if the Senate goes red.

Yeah, I often wonder if there aren't constantly revised impeachment documents being maintained, just in case of that.

President Biden? Hope they have the goods on him as well, would need to be simultaneous trial.

President Boehner? Not perfect, but better. No worse than Mitt.

- OS

Y'all are worried about O's anti-gun AW ban..... just wait until Mittens passes his pro-gun AW ban...

:crazy:

He got away with an unconstitutional war. People don't care about that though.

Yeah, I often wonder if there aren't constantly revised impeachment documents being maintained, just in case of that.

President Biden? Hope they have the goods on him as well, would need to be simultaneous trial.

President Boehner? Not perfect, but better. No worse than Mitt.

- OS

Last night or so, I heard someone talking about a split electoral vote, causing Romney/Biden term. Thought

it was funny as Hell. The guy said it was as close, this year, as he's seen it. Wouldn't that one be a riot?

Last night or so, I heard someone talking about a split electoral vote, causing Romney/Biden term. Thought

it was funny as Hell. The guy said it was as close, this year, as he's seen it. Wouldn't that one be a riot?

Yeah, that's been postulated a number of times recently. Won't look for the thread, but there a site where there are a number of scenarios where that could happen.

House would select prez, senate would select veep.

And it has happened in the past, 1800 and 1824.

- OS

If you can tell me how he's going to do it. Not with the House. No way, strickj.

Neither one will be able to make an anti-gun grab.

It scares the hell out of me about a pro-gun grab tho.

I care about that unconstitutional

war along with you, BTW. :D

We are in the .000001 percent

:lol:

Back in October 1993, I was at the gun show in Knoxville and contemplating buying my first AR, but I couldn't shell out $714.00. 3 days later, the assult weapons bill was passed, we thought it wouldn't go through. The very next weekend there was a gun show in Kingsport. I drove to Kingsport to buy an AR. The same gun dealer, had turned the 7 into a 9 on the price tag, I did not hesitate and bought 3. He sold out by lunch that day, he said he sold over 30 ARs that day. A few years later, I sold all three of mine +$500 each. I am afraid if a new ban happens this time, as a lessons learned, they will weasel some type of law veribage about not being able to re-sell an assult weapon, thus taking away us opportunists. I have been thinking about buying a couple of ARs, and that Sig is whispering to me each time I buy a gallon of milk at Walmart. Buy me, take me home, buy me, take me home, i need love, i need TLC.

Yeah, that's been postulated a number of times recently. Won't look for the thread, but there a site where there are a number of scenarios where that could happen.

House would select prez, senate would select veep.

And it has happened in the past, 1800 and 1824.

- OS

The 1800 election was before the 12th Amendment, so it really doesn't apply. 1824 is an interesting analogy but the likelihood of results being litigated are much greater than that scenario.

<br /><br />That's a big bite for an executive order. I'm just hoping he gets run out of town. Gallop had Romney 7 points up yesterday in their likely voter poll.
<br /><br />I heard Karl Rove say yesterday, no candidate or incumbent that has had 50 or more points in the likely voter polls in mid-October has ever lost. <br /><br />I can't fact check that, just thought it was interesting. Edited by Lumber_Jack

I'm still going out on a limb and say he wins better than Obama beat McCain, maybe a larger margin. We're

looking at the possibility of removing Harry Reid from his cushy commie speaking engagement, also. 51+

Republican Senators. If we get all three, a lot of things can be turned around, quickly. I still want Boehner

out of his speakership. He's trying to bomb Michelle Bachman's seat chances. I'd rather see her in his, kicking

Boehner and his tears all the way back home.

That's a big bite for an executive order. I'm just hoping he gets run out of town. Gallop had Romney 7 points up yesterday in their likely voter poll.

I know, Mike, but Obama used to take big bites out of dogs in Indonesia. :D

I saw up 6. Glad to hear that.

Beck just read something about an internal memo at CNN circulating that they were defending

Crowley's performance. I didn't know CNN had to defend their folks like, did you?

Edited by 6.8 AR

It will be better for us when the Senate goes red, though. He won't get his funding for anything. The continuing

resolution thing will be a thing of the past. It could effectively neuter the dog. The little puppy (actually "mutt" in his

own words) could even get impeached. I'd love to a lot of this administration tried for treason, also. Obama, Holder,

Salazar, Chu, Napolitano. Salem witch trials revisited. These people are criminals.

I think O would have no problem issuing an executive order on AR type guns. If he wins again, he has nothing to loose. He won't care if his popularity rating is 0% as long as he pushes his agenda.

That's not all there is to it. Can't carry on the Marxist vision if all the Demwits get thrown out of congress. Gun bans can easily make that happen.

Todd Akin even has a good chance of beating Claire McCaskill in MO. His race is starting to close in on her. She

has a lot of skeletons out of the closet just in time for Halloween.