Noveske Rifleworks Absent from SHOT 2013. Company video explains why.

TGO David

• Administrator

NSFW WARNING...

Those with delicate sensibilities who don't like boobs won't enjoy this video.  They tried to censor it appropriately but... the little black bar had a hard time keeping up.

Seriously, if that's you - don't press play.  Don't do that and then even dare complain about the content.  If you do that... if you prove that you're one of THOSE people who doesn't take time to read things on a forum.... I will ban you so fast you won't even have time to say "Titty Sprinkles"

But if you ever read any of John Noveske's posts on the Internet, you know that this is exactly the kind of video he would have wanted posted.  :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmD8eyy_lZo

• Like 7
  • Administrator

His passing just sucks no matter how you look at it.  Too young.  Too smart.  Too innovative.  Too good of a guy.  It's never the people you want to hear about having kicked the oxygen habit; only the good ones die young.

• Like 1
  • Administrator

Guys, I'm throwing the marker out in the sand right now.  When I die, I want a tribute video very similar to this.

You don't even have to wait for that to happen.  If you want to make one now, I'm OK with it.

:D

• Like 1

Guys, I'm throwing the marker out in the sand right now.  When I die, I want a tribute video very similar to this.

You don't even have to wait for that to happen.  If you want to make one now, I'm OK with it.

:D

Do I have to shave my chest, or are you okay with hair?

• Like 2
Guest drv2fst

I'm shocked that a company would be brave enough to make an "official" video that expresses their own values that are so audaciously noncompliant with "mainstream" values (in the realm of commercial PR).

Of course, boobs and beer are mainstream values for the market of rifle buyers.

Kudo's to the company.  I don't know anything about the man or his company but now I want to know more.

Love the video! I have wanted one of his rifles for a while now, just haven't been able to afford it, I'll definatly try harder now!

I'm shocked that a company would be brave enough to make an "official" video that expresses their own values that are so audaciously noncompliant with "mainstream" values (in the realm of commercial PR).

I wish more companys would openly take this approach

Edited by hlb14
[quote name="drv2fst" post="886615" timestamp="1358348775"]I'm shocked that a company would be brave enough to make an "official" video that expresses their own values that are so audaciously noncompliant with "mainstream" values (in the realm of commercial PR).   [/quote] I'm pretty sure that company could put out an official video with an employee eating a baby seal then playing cricket with a spotted owl and it wouldn't hurt their bottom line in the least. On another note, was anyone else craning their neck to try and see around the censor bar? I still do that instinctively.
  • Like 2