So when do the gloves come off?

I have very little politeness for a true crusader. I'll smack them in public, even if they're a good friend. If you have a chance to swing somebody your way, it's worth taking the time to hear their side and have a polite debate. We have to realize that the mainstream media and a lot of their friends are feeding this crap to them by the bucket loads.

I am polite to those who are respectful and polite back at me but you know the ones who don't deserve any civility from us, if only we had a majic mute button sometimes.

WAIT FOR IT! STEADY MEN! 

The fact the gun stores are empty and gunshows have crowds never seen before indicate that the Anti-gun people are dead wrong. Most Americans support the second amendment or all the non-gun owners would not be flocking to gun stores to exercise their 2nd amendment rights. We need to be steady and maintain discipline.  The Battle of Stones River was lost when a bunch a Ridge Runners failed to exercise military discipline when Bragg attacked the union left flank. We need to be smart, learn the enemy and defeat them. As far a camo is concerned, wear whatever you like. You'll never see me wearing camo......get it?

Edited by Will Carry
  • Like 2
Bill Clinton on Obama's grass roots machine:

“The way the Obama campaign won Florida, won Ohio, won this election by more than projected was the combination of technology, social media and personal contact,” Clinton said. That’s “the only way that our side will ever be able to even up the votes in the midterms and as these issues come up, really touch people and talk to them about it.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/clinton-gun-rights-culture/2013/01/20/id/472217?promo_code=10E2C-1&utm_source=10E2Canadafreepress&utm_medium=nmwidget&utm_campaign=widgetphase1#ixzz2IdHWnkRx
Urgently: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

If he, indeed, turns out to be our foe, we are up against a formidable one who's skill in public persuasion exceeds that which we have seen in our lifetimes.

I want a "dehumidifier" that works on tin foil. It keeps condensation around me. :) Edited by Peace

Right now, I think we all need to keep the pressure on our reps and senators, and see what happens. Assuming a law is passed, it'll depend on how bad it is as to what the next step should be. Assuming a ban, I'd like to see a whole bunch of us flatly refuse to comply, be arrested, and tie up the court system to the point it won't work. I don't know what happens then, but I expect the gloves will then come off.

I really don't see much of anything substantial passing in congress at this time. They are definitely feeling the heat from us, and looking at the 2014 elections. I'm guessing the worst case scenerio is being required to do a background check on private transfers, and maybe a mag capacity cap. Not good, but not the end of the world either.

Don't discount the power of th NRA. They'll be there for us.

• Like 1

Everybody needs to support the NRA. They stood up and took a lot of flak when this all started, and they're gonna stick by their guns. Folks need to put away their petty grievances and just join if they haven't already. We can write Lamar with our cheesey form letters until we're blue in the face, but they can get him on the phone.

• Like 1

Everybody needs to support the NRA. They stood up and took a lot of flak when this all started, and they're gonna stick by their guns. Folks need to put away their petty grievances and just join if they haven't already. We can write Lamar with our cheesey form letters until we're blue in the face, but they can get him on the phone.

I have had alot of complaints about the NRA in the past but I do realize that if they didn't exist we would have very few if any 2nd Amendment rights right now, there's no denying that. Edited by K191145

WAIT FOR IT! STEADY MEN!

The fact the gun stores are empty and gunshows have crowds never seen before indicate that the Anti-gun people are dead wrong. Most Americans support the second amendment or all the non-gun owners would not be flocking to gun stores to exercise their 2nd amendment rights. We need to be steady and maintain discipline. The Battle of Stones River was lost when a bunch a Ridge Runners failed to exercise military discipline when Bragg attacked the union left flank. We need to be smart, learn the enemy and defeat them. As far a camo is concerned, wear whatever you like. You'll never see me wearing camo......get it?

We are seeing a unity come together now in the gun crowd, even those first timers. I wish that dealers would sacrifice $35 on a $400+ purchase and sign every gun buyer to a 1 year membership to the NRA where they would recieve 1st Freedom magizine for a year.

I'm a redneck from day 1 so much of my wardrobe is camo. I was in the Army when they went fron OD green fatigues to the camo BDU's, I was excited about that, I was jealous that the Jarheads got to wear camo and we didn't.

The "left wing hippy commies" you're talking about fighting against won't be doing the fighting.  When it comes to that, they'll be sending in the troops to put down the rebellion.

True but I believe/hope that there are enough that won't do it to and at least make it ineffective and risky for the government. Maybe the National Guard, being local, would resist the orders but in the end a government like that will cross the line to use federal troops.

This isn't going to be another Kent State where a bunch of dirty hippies are the target, it'll be gun owners told to violate the 2nd Amendment rights of other gun owners and that will make a difference.

We all have to say where our line is and stick to that. For me the day that I am asked to participate in ops against US citizens on US soil is the day that leave the military. Thats when I will look to protecting my own and preparing for the upcoming conflicts (more than I already do)

I have had alot of complaints about the NRA in the past but I do realize that if they didn't exist we would have very few if any 2nd Amendment rights right now, there's no denying that.

I have some complaints about my Lee turret press. But, it would be hard to live without it.

Guest ThePunisher
The left has their ally, the MSM, and the right has the NRA. I'll take the NRA as my ally any day as opposed to the yellow cowards of the MSM. We can easily defeat the MSM even before any bullets start to fly. You can get your information without supporting these treasonous idiots. I will support the NRA before I would ever spend a dime on the media enemy. The MSM bottom line dictates a lot as to what they report and how far left they will go. The NY Times and a few other liberal media outlets are even beginning to realize this as they near bankruptcy. Heck, even the Tennesean endorsed Romney in November to help with subscriptions. The NRA has added tens of thousands of new memberships since the panic. Don't watch or read their daily lies because if you hear them long enough, you may start believing them. Edited by ThePunisher

The left has their ally, the MSM, and the right has the NRA. I'll take the NRA as my ally any day as opposed to the yellow cowards of the MSM. We can easily defeat the MSM even before any bullets start to fly. You can get your information without supporting these treasonous idiots. I will support the NRA before I would ever spend a dime on the media enemy. The MSM bottom line dictates a lot as to what they report and how far left they will go. The NY Times and a few other liberal media outlets are even beginning to realize this as they near bankruptcy. Heck, even the Tennesean endorsed Romney in November to help with subscriptions. The NRA has added tens of thousands of new memberships since the panic. Don't watch or read their daily lies because if you hear them long enough, you may start believing them.

The left uses the media to feed the bottomfeeders and others who are hypnotized to the TV and can't think for themselves. I wouldn't

call them an easy defeat, but they can be with a full assault on their information sharing. An uphill battle it will be.

When you see the way some around here have been hypnotized by the TV, in the past, myself included, you will understand what I

mean. Lots of mis-perception when tiny truths are included artfully with well crafted lies. That's how the media works, even Fox is often

guilty of that. I got tired of watching it, so I don't hear the crap any more, but I sure do hear it occasionally right here!