Bill Goodman back in town this weekend

Thanks.
Was planning on taking my dad. I'm not really up to fighting the parking, long lines, and the huge crowd....not to mention price gouging.

Guess we'll try it.
I'm good on firearms, ammo, and accessories.
{I did all my backstocking (now referred to as hording) prior Thanksgiving 2012}

Just wanted to get out and see if there might be a decent deal on something.....anything

We've still got some Christmas money and it's about to burn out of our pockets.

It was pretty busy. Smaller building, the one on the right, this time. A far as it being worth it, depends on what you're

looking for. If it's an AR, forget it. David's not with competition, but like he said, his prices are good. I was "acting" like

I was "helping" David more than I mingled, though. It was safer behind the tables about 10-2. I was the Shell Answer

Man. :D Interesting experience.

Tomorrow ought to be okay as far as crowd goes.

what do you mean you were running the show today i was just standing around

• Like 1

I found a couple odds n ends to finish up another rifle. Not out of orbit at a couple tables. Some of the mag prices were

a joke, but was expected. totally worn out looking mags for 30 bucks. Don't think they were moving many, though. Ought

to be fun today. I'm going to send David over to the boat show today. He needs a pontoon to retire on fishing. It needs a

good cooler for when I visit it and gets filled with brewskis. Also needs a mount for a Vickers. :D

If you get there early enough you don't have to pay for parking... I got there at 7:45 and they did not have booths manned. I was still 30th in line though.

found a shot gun I wanted but did not have funds. I like the IAC 1887 Winchester reproductions. Love the lever shot gun.

We were there from about 9 till noon or so. Got a Magpul grip for the AR so I can have extra batteries for the red dot and not have another situation like I had at the range a couple of weeks ago. :up:  I made a mistake I usually warn gun show rookies about, bought some ammo before I walked every aisle. Got to the last aisle and found .308's cheaper than what I'd just bought GRRR! Oh well, it's my fault. .223 was pretty much $1 per round with the exception here and there. Some of the booths actually had box limits for ammo purchaces. It wasn't slammed, so it was pretty easy to get around given the situation. Had a good time while laughing at $50 Pro Mag 42 rounders and Pmags, while other tables had them for $30. I'm good on mags so didn't even bother me, but hate it for the guys who are in need.

Yeah, I went out this morning about 10. No waiting, went right in. Started to pick up a little by about 11, but I think the rain slowed attendance. I got around pretty well with out problems. 

Did see one thing that caused me a monetary HMMMM. Two guys walked in with several boxes marked "Sig 400," pulled out a marker and priced them at 2000.

I have no other comment. I'll leave that to you.

I was there at open, found 1 guy (booth) selling used pumps for 200 to 300 dollars, I did thank Him for the

fair prices, picked up some descent. Saw David, and 6.8AR working with David, David you get a background check on Him. :cool:

Made the show this am about 10. No line, one guy in front of me. Went directly to Davis' booth & picked up 3K primers.

Thanks, David. Prices very reasonable.

Bought 100 rd box of Rem 40 to replace some I shot up this week. All in all, not a bad trip. As all have said, some

prices were over the top. Colt AR  $2200. 223 ammo $1 ea., on & on.

Gotta love being broke after a gun show.  :)

Made the show this am about 10. No line, one guy in front of me. Went directly to Davis' booth & picked up 3K primers.

Thanks, David. Prices very reasonable.

Bought 100 rd box of Rem 40 to replace some I shot up this week. All in all, not a bad trip. As all have said, some

prices were over the top. Colt AR  $2200. 223 ammo $1 ea., on & on.

Gotta love being broke after a gun show.  :)

The very reason I go in with just a little cash, had 40 dollars today, if I see something I "HAVE" to have I will use my debit card.

Did see 10/22 going for 300 and up to 600 for a stainless, the very same rifle model I gave 250 for.

The very reason I go in with just a little cash, had 40 dollars today, if I see something I "HAVE" to have I will use my debit card.

Did see 10/22 going for 300 and up to 600 for a stainless, the very same rifle model I gave 250 for.

I didn't even see a 10/22 (new) for less than $400. Crazy, crazy. I saw a lot of M&P 15-22's for $700....I smirked and kept walking.

• 3 weeks later...

A few weeks late in to mention, but  this was my first gun show. Took my twelve year old son. After getting the KGB treatment by the ticket lady, we were in. What I meant was, my son is a big kid. He is 12 and as you know the ticker prices for 12 and under is 1 dollar and all others 8. So When I said one adult, one kid, she look at my son, looke and me, then back at him and asked what is your birthdate. Then he had to say what greade he was in. Shesh. But we passed her test as was in.

Amazing. SImply amazing. First gun show experiences you know. Anyhow managed to pick up primers and powders from Davids table. He had tons of this stuff that no one else can seem to get any of. Awesome Job Dave.