HOLY COW,, AR'S ARE IN STOCK

kellyII

gotta say how excited when i walked into my LGS today only to see 5 AR's on the shelf. A couple were on consignment for a faif market price ( new unfired M&P $1200) and 2 bushmasters for 800 brand new. And Yea I bought a Spikes Tactical for way way below current  market price..

I havent been this excited in a while.... they have a few left and im tempted to whipe em out!!!!

Luckily, i had the guns i wanted already. When ammo prices start coming down, I'm not gonna be caught flatfooted again.
I'm gonna stock up with what I want in case this happens again.

you and how many tens of thousand other?  The ammo situation ain't changing for a long time.

• Like 1

Unless you roll your own. Just prepped another thousand for tomorrow. I really need to work on .44 magnums

soon. Son got a real pretty Desert Eagle in .44.

Edited by 6.8 AR
And it starts getting better. I do hope all those saps er I mean "investors" are happy with their $2k DPMS ARs, doesn't look like they'll be getting any return on investment.

Now, I will say that once AKs fall back down to $400-$500 I'll be sure to try and snag one up.

Jumping onto what Mike357 said earlier, if everyone plans on stockpiling as soon as the supply is there, the supply wil never come back.
The best way to get your stock up is little by little. You plan on shooting 3 boxes, buy 4 and tuck the other away. Don't plan on doing any shooting, pick up 2 anyway. You'll quickly build up stock and still leave some for the next guy.

That's how I roll.
  • Like 1

Sportsman's Warehouse got 20-30 Colts on Monday according to the guy behind the counter. He said they don't have any idea of what they will get until it arrives in the Store but they are getting stuff again.  When I was there at 5:30 they were down to the last 2.   That tells me that things are getting better when the ARs last more than an hour.  :)

And it starts getting better. I do hope all those saps er I mean "investors" are happy with their $2k DPMS ARs, doesn't look like they'll be getting any return on investment.

Now, I will say that once AKs fall back down to $400-$500 I'll be sure to try and snag one up.

Jumping onto what Mike357 said earlier, if everyone plans on stockpiling as soon as the supply is there, the supply wil never come back.
The best way to get your stock up is little by little. You plan on shooting 3 boxes, buy 4 and tuck the other away. Don't plan on doing any shooting, pick up 2 anyway. You'll quickly build up stock and still leave some for the next guy.

That's how I roll.

At some point people can only stock pile so much.  I've been spending about $100/mo on ammo for years so I've built up enough that I can shoot like normal for at least 2 years before I am worried about my supply.

That's me, four years ago I slowly stocked up a little at a time. Always had to go to Walmart for something, so about every other time I'd pick up a brick or box of something. I'm cold turkey now on buying any ammo but I'm going to continue to shoot as I always have and not worry about it until a 'new norm' surfaces. My guess is that by summer, you'll be able to walk in and buy what you want ... at what price may be the other story. Two things I refuse to stand in line for, a table in a restaurant and ammo!

Still slim pickin's in Franklin. When I can walk into Walmart and pick up an M400, I'll own my first AR15. I was tempted to jump on one of the less ridiculously priced evil black guns that have been listed but I think I'll wait it out. Hopefully I'm not making the wrong gamble. If not, my 30-06 will be my reach out and touch gun.

-southernasylum