Watch Magpuls response closely

Guest TankerHC

Nothing like flipping off the man as you leave.

Maybe they won't have to leave. Haven't heard anything new regarding the bill in the Senate, they've had it for a week. Seems if they were as rabid as the House, it would already be on the guv's desk.

One report says a final vote will be "close".

- OS

• Admin Team

Maybe they won't have to leave. Haven't heard anything new regarding the bill in the Senate, they've had it for a week. Seems if they were as rabid as the House, it would already be on the guv's desk.

One report says a final vote will be "close".

- OS

For the citizens of Colorado sake, I hope sanity prevails in the end, and Magpul isn't forced into a move.

- OS

The CO Senate has scheduled hearings on the bills.  Testimony is scheduled to commence next week.

Meanwhile, this lunacy is expected to be introduced today....http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22673939/colorado-senator-liability-guns-bill-will-mesh-federal

Edited by Garufa

They make great products, and I am glad to have supported them in the past, as well as more recently. We need more people with large snarkly amounts of fortitude like this. Gun owners are all too often conservative, which I think often equates to trying to keep to themselves instead of being active in the discussion. The time for that is past. I am actually considering leaving TN for one reason only - gun laws forbidding me from availing myself of the tool I deem necessary for my defense. Stop trying to tell me what I can do for myself and ignoring facts like rape happens once every 2 seconds in America and that active shooters shoot nearly 14 folks when law enforcement stops them, 2.7 when citizens confront them (often shooting themselves). This is about control, and I will not be controlled.

Sorry... Rant off. I will just lecture the cat for awhile now. She was staunchly anti gun when we moved in together. I think she is coming around now.

...I am actually considering leaving TN for one reason only - gun laws forbidding me from availing myself of the tool I deem necessary for my defense.

Move from Tennessee because of our firearm laws?

Some people move here because of our firearm laws are so good. ;)

I've lived in several states, visited just about every other except Alaska and Hawaii and and for the most part, TN is pretty damn good overall as far as its firearm laws go. I'm not saying there isn't significant opportunity for improvement but on a state by state comparison, I think Tennessee holds up pretty well.

Anyway...to each his own I suppose.