Comcast pulls gun related advertising

i have dropped comcast years ago.  their service was crap, never worked.  their standard answer was to send someone to my house to look for the problem.  no problem found, problem somewhere else.  repeat 10 to 15 times over 8 years.  time to drop them like the way their service dropped everyday.  went with epb, for two years it has never dropped. 

• Like 1

I never dealt with a cable company who did not leave me feeling I just got screwed.  Comcast is about middle of the road on the suck scale.

I never noticed they do not show gun ads.   There are channels with gun shows and they have ads.  So I dunno what the problem is.

i have dropped comcast years ago.  their service was crap, never worked.  their standard answer was to send someone to my house to look for the problem.  no problem found, problem somewhere else.  repeat 10 to 15 times over 8 years.  time to drop them like the way their service dropped everyday.  went with epb, for two years it has never dropped. 

What is epb, and is that an option in Mid TN?

What is epb, and is that an option in Mid TN?

EPB is the electric power board (?) --- its the folks you pay each month for electricity.  They have gotten into the internet business, not sure about what they offer for TV but they sure do push hard to get everyone to swap to their internet.   It may or may not be an option for you?

This doesn't suprise me from comcast. That company is so corrupt. I'm not sure if anyone else was involved but about maybe.. 10 years ago it was discovered that they were overcharging tax to everyone and were required to offer the money back to their customers. So comcast sends out a letter with specific instructions on how to request the funds back. Very specific directions.... and this is how the letter looked (wish i had a photo of it)

De arComcastcustomeritiso ur. understand ingthatcomcasthasbeenoverchargingfede ralt. axtoitscustomersinthedavidso ncountyareaifyouwishtohaveyourmon eyre! fundedtoyoufollowthestepslistedhere.

An entire sheet of paper written out like that with stupid steps like "signinthetople ft" and if you didn't do it correctly, they didn't have to honor your request.

Guest uofmeet

I have comcrap for internet only. Have directTV for TV......and there are plenty of people that will advertise guns(I am on of them: radio station) Also, they have local ads, what comcast gets, then the national from the network, they can't do anything about those. so there ads are only a small portion of all TV advertising.

Then you have the local stations which are more likely to have those gun ads instead of comcrap. And if one of those come up on a "Network Break" they still have to air it.

epb is a chattanooga thing.  you can get your power, internet, tv, and phone with them.  their tv and internet is 100 times better and faster than all others in the area.  cheaper too.  true fiber optic cable all the way to your house.  internet is a t3 type line and is not run with/through the tv line.  talking about fast and no drops.

epb is a chattanooga thing.  you can get your power, internet, tv, and phone with them.  their tv and internet is 100 times better and faster than all others in the area.  cheaper too.  true fiber optic cable all the way to your house.  internet is a t3 type line and is not run with/through the tv line.  talking about fast and no drops.

I wish it was available here in Nashville, one of my friends has it just outside chatty and it's faster than my connection here at work.

2525440624.png