Do you ever ship what you sell, when you`re not doing the gun shows?

It's ridiculous how busy this man is. He never gets a break. As such, he may miss this post. I can tell you that he USUALLY does not ship. Not that he can't but it's hard for him to tie himself up shipping small orders when there are large volume consumers out for his time too.

I should say too, David is a super guy. He busts his butt to get us what we need. I know there are some people who don't, can't or won't cut the guy any slack and they bust his balls on a regular basis. To those people I say screw you! Edited by Caster
  • Like 4

It's ridiculous how busy this man is. He never gets a break. As such, he may miss this post. I can tell you that he USUALLY does not ship. Not that he can't but it's hard for him to tie himself up shipping small orders when there are large volume consumers out for his time too.

I should say too, David is a super guy. He busts his butt to get us what we need. I know there are some people who don't, can't or won't cut the guy any slack and they bust his balls on a regular basis. To those people I say screw you!

Yeah, I'm with Caster on this one.

David has provided us with a very valuable resource. As a guy who is also pretty much a one man shop I can attest to the fact that it's a full time and a half job.

Just make the effort to find him at your local gunshow.

No offense.

Edited by Raoul
  • Like 1

David or His Daughter will meet if they can, best bet is to get to the show.

He has posted his number here somewhere, call him, get you order in and

he will have it for you when you get to the show.

Edited by RED333
I have seen folks looking for things that are from out of state on some of the other boards. I knew David normally carried the certain items in question and was curious if it was possible to ship items to them. More profit for David and in the interest of boosting sales for him, I was curious as to whether he ships to out of state customers or not.

David is a good guy to deal with. I am trying to help him and his business out.

:)
  • Like 1

Recently I've bought about $2,000 of supplies from him, and as long as he gets the stuff in, I'll only buy from him. Sam (his daughter) is awesome and very helpful. I think she even remembered who I was when I only met her once months prior... haha. Man, is she good. 

Seriously, if you can meet up with him, you wont regret it.