Ted Cruz is keeping the pressure up

Guest 6.8 AR

imploding bullets??? where do we get those?  :rofl:

I saw that too, WT#???

Dumb Senator also told about the murder she witnessed in San Fransico of these powerful weapons.  From I read about the murder, it was a police officer (or recently unhired police officer) with a revolver.  Guess, I will go to Wikipedia to refresh my memory.

Guest 6.8 AR

I saw that too, WT#???

Dumb Senator also told about the murder she witnessed in San Fransico of these powerful weapons.  From I read about the murder, it was a police officer (or recently unhired police officer) with a revolver.  Guess, I will go to Wikipedia to refresh my memory.

Harvey Milk? Not sure about the name, but she didn't witness anything that I recall. She was in the building

and heard shots, at the best. The murderer was a liberal, also. Not that that means anything because just

about everyone in San Fran is a liberal. The murder was politically motivated.

Feinstein alluded that the Heller decision allowed them to regulate "unusual" weapons. How does an AR15 which I have read is the most popular rifle sold fall under "unusual". Would not the fact that its the most popular make it in fact the usually owned rifle? I know logic doesn't apply but I also hate that they are so comfortable saying "none of these rights are absolute". We've come a long way from "We hold these truths to be self evident...", a long way in the wrong direction.

-southernasylum

Edited by southernasylum

I certainly don't agree with the part of the Heller decision which grants regulation of the 2A, which I would call infringement. But it's also ambiguous to allow Congress to pick and choose which weapons should be banned based upon their emotions and frightful experiences. These so-called assault weapons are in common use today and have been shown to be a formidable deterrent to crime when in the hands of law-abiding citizens. The senior senator from California and other liberals on that panel want them banned simply because they don't like the idea of an armed citizenry. They use the firearms' cosmetic appliances only as a lame excuse.

That is the ugliest "woman" I swear...

Ok, think about it, is there any democratic liberal women that are attractive?  :shake:

I believe it's part of the reason why they vomit so many lies and mis-truths, it's their dying need to gain some from of attention because all these hags that I've seen could turn Medusa into stone.

Di-fi reminds me of a old teacher I had that hated everything anyone did, smelled and you cringed when she raised her voice, which was often. Personally, the ugliest women that came to mind for me was DebbieWasserrmanShultzs, now that human is ugly.

On a happier note, Ted Cruz is awesome.  :usa: More Republicans need to learn from this fellow.  :up:

This from the WeaselZippers blogger;

In one corner we have Ted Cruz, a brilliant Harvard educated Constitutional lawyer who has authored more than 80 Supreme Court briefs and presented more than 40 oral arguments, including nine before the Supreme Court itself, he also served as law clerk for Supreme Court Justice William Rehnquist. In the other we have Dianne Feinstein, who has been in the Senate for decades and could fit her knowledge of the Constitution on the tip of a pin.  :rofl: 

• Like 2
Guest 6.8 AR

Republican women start out with something to work with, then grow on it. Liberals find the ugliest to start with

and expand to the other extreme. Usually nothing pretty at all.

Guest PapaB

I'm reminded of an old saying from my younger days. Beauty may only be skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone.

That woman is the definition of bone ugly.

She said "I've been sitting on this committee for 20 years". There's your problem Senator, no one should even be in office for that long.

Guest RedLights&Sirens

imploding bullets??? where do we get those? :rofl:

They are in the same aisle as the Holy Hand Grenades and require an AOW tax stamp
Guest 6.8 AR

She acts like a 6th grader with her head in the sand ,!!! Really !!! she jest has her own agenda , and its all bull s##t

She is part of the "what's left over" when the
liberals left or died off: hippies and other asstd
communists. Diane bourgeois Feinstein and
Princess Nancy Pelosi of Leftenstein.
Guest PapaB

Just saw that exchange again. When Feinstein said "I've studied the Constitution" the thought that instantly entered my brain was that even though Satan knows the word of God, that doesn't make him a follower.

Edited by PapaB
Guest PapaB

Ted Cruz's questions to Feinstein caused her to make a statement that reveals a lot about how she, and other progressives, think. A comment she made, that has been overlooked by most, is

“Congress is in the business of making law. The Supreme Court interprets the law,” she said.

They believe that any law they pass is Constitutional as long as it doesn't get struck down by the SCOTUS. They know that many laws won't get challenged because of the time and cost involved and they use that to their advantage. This goes to their belief system, it's not about what the Founding Fathers meant, it's what they can get todays courts to accept.

Feinstein basically told Cruz to stop worrying about the Constitutionality of the laws, leave that to the courts. I guess some of them forgot that whole oath of office thing they recited.

When Cruz speaks he reminds me of some of the politicians from back in the 60s. And I think that is a good thing.

It's good we have these regional conservative champions or the game would already be over.

Sad thing is that folks like Cruz wouldn't get 30% in a national election.

- OS

Ted Cruz's questions to Feinstein caused her to make a statement that reveals a lot about how she, and other progressives, think. A comment she made, that has been overlooked by most, is

They believe that any law they pass is Constitutional as long as it doesn't get struck down by the SCOTUS. They know that many laws won't get challenged because of the time and cost involved and they use that to their advantage. This goes to their belief system, it's not about what the Founding Fathers meant, it's what they can get todays courts to accept.

Feinstein basically told Cruz to stop worrying about the Constitutionality of the laws, leave that to the courts. I guess some of them forgot that whole oath of office thing they recited.

This is exactly how they plan on doing this.  Like throwing a handful of rocks at a chain link fence.  Throw everything they can think of against the fence hoping some of it makes it through the holes.