Push back from a new group O didn't see coming.

Guest scott4813

Some real "common sense" feedback. Glad more are standing up and realizing that this is a real violation of the constitution and the people (all the people). I am also glad to see more and more people getting involved and coming out and being vocal about it.

There is hope!

May truth and common sense prevail.

I learned things that I thought I knew on that video. My ignorance was lifted and enlightened by their eloquence and knowledge of history. Now I got to go back and read about that history with new eyes.

Thanks for posting this!
  • Like 2

There is hope!

May truth and common sense prevail.

I learned things that I thought I knew on that video. My ignorance was lifted and enlightened by their eloquence and knowledge of history. Now I got to go back and read about that history with new eyes.

Thanks for posting this!

^^^^ I 100% agree!!!  I learned something new this evening.  Thanks for posting. 

This event was sponsored by CURE . If you are not familiar with Star Parker's life story, you should be. I once saw her verbally rip Jesse Jackson to shreds on a talk show. I consider CURE a very worthwhile cause, and have contributed to them in the past, as i will continue to do-- and not only because of their stance on the 2nd amendment.

Edited by tartanphantom
  • Like 1

someone debunk this I wanna save the link to use on every post I make on Knoxnews.

Why isn't this on TV? Too good to be true?

Great stuff, thanks for posting.

My immediate sense is much of that is accurate. I was planning on doing just that to confirm.

With that said, I have long been under the impression that many black Americans have similar feelings, but have been unable to voice their views due to pressure from the Democrats who tend to dominate the black community and blowback coming from less informed people who will label black conservatives as traitors to the black community. As it seems to go in most issues, black conservatives talk about political ideology of which racial equality is part and left-wingers turn it into a debate about racism alone. Edited by East_TN_Patriot
Bravo! Well said. Where are these people? True American Patriots. They need to Address the gun grabbing, radical, never had a real job, lying, communist in chief from Kenya reigning over the fecal infested, puss filled DC swamp. He is out to disarm Americans and he could care less about blacks or the poor. They are his livestock, nothing more. Outstanding post!

Wow, didn't see that coming, but this is still likely a minority view within the Black community, even though you wonder how it could not be the majority view. Of course the Jewish communities also seem to have a minority that are strong supporters of the 2nd amendment, and I just don't get that either. :shrug:  Maybe with all of this, together with intraspective changes within the GOP, we will see a resurgence that will throw the bums out in 2014. 

Guest 6.8 AR

These were some of the same who were supporting Romney last time. They got a little coverage on

Fox. No coverage elsewhere that I know of.

Not all blacks voted for Obama that they knew of. Of course, that doesn't mean their votes weren't

changed at the polls when they pushed that red button.

Watch what happens when black clergymen and women speak 'truth to power', as the libs love to say. They are censored by the lap dogs in the media and ignored by the liberal political chattering class. And they call us racists. We all know the MSM would be running this on a non-stop loop if the President had a R by his name.

Thanks JTM for posting this. I'm spreading the word and the link as fast as I can.