mosin nagant tactical stock

Does it fit M44s I wonder? Is it reversible? I have a slow connection in Afghanistan, so  I cant watch the video or anything.

He says it fits everything he's managed to lay hands on, type 53, 91/30, m44 etc.

I think it's pretty cool personally. IMO the original stocks are fine but of course could be better for frequent shooting. The fact that its completely drop in and reversible seals the deal for me. Plus it seems very well thought out. I might just jump on one.
  • Like 2
Guest Nunya

Looks cool but I have an issue putting a $200 stock on my $70 rifle.

My kids tried their best to convince me this was a great investment.

Guest PapaB

I like wood so this isn't for me but I'll bet it sells well. The 10 round detachable mag feature is sweet and the whole stock seems to be well engineered. This will appeal to a lot of folks that will use the mosin for hunting.

Guest RedLights&Sirens
Its okay I guess, I would rather go with the ATI stock though. Even if I did that I would have to have a Type 53 with a bad stock or maybe a Mosin with little or no matching #'s. This and the ATI are not worthy of my '26 Tula Hex head with all matching #'s

Its okay I guess, I would rather go with the ATI stock though. Even if I did that I would have to have a Type 53 with a bad stock or maybe a Mosin with little or no matching #'s. This and the ATI are not worthy of my '26 Tula Hex head with all matching #'s

That's the plan for me. I'm keeping an eye out for local bubba'd examples. Once I find the right one I may just snap it up and go ahead and order one of these bad boys. I really like the look of it and the detachable mag is a cool feature. Mostly, and I'm not ashamed to admit it, this will be just to look cool.
  • Moderators

I dunno... it seems that putting a tactical stock on a Mosin is like putting performance rims and tires on an old Ford station wagon.

Unless the wagon is the Taurus SHO wagon made by Ford and folks over at Car & Driver.

I dunno... it seems that putting a tactical stock on a Mosin is like putting performance rims and tires on an old Ford station wagon.

Hey I used to have a 95 Subaru Legacy wagon with performance wheels and tires. It might have looked a little funny but that was one bad a$$ ride!

If the Nagant with Arcangel stock is half as cool it will be good to go.
Guest RedLights&Sirens

There is a ton of that here in the Memphis area, usualy on early 90s Gran Marquis. But even worse, back in Connecticut people would put thoes cheap plastic spinners on beat up minivans and station wagons. It was comical. Edited by RedLights&Sirens