Citizen Control Vehicles spotted

Guest AmericanWorkMule

You guys are missing the big picture. The train in the fore ground is just a distraction, it's the train in the back ground you should be concerned about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjg1UaryuLM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

(I know they are auto rack cars)
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

I missed the joke. I used to haul up to 80 of those at a time when the auto business was booming. I guess I was

hauling thousands for FEMA? :D Oh, my goodness!

Guest USCavScout

Yep unit going to NTC, like KaNaPaPi said above. The first couple of vehicles are MATV's just a HUMVEE on steroids is all it is. Its pretty bad ass too, I would love to drive down I-40 in that thing and see people get out of the way. But yes just a unit going to NTC for deployment in the near future.

all of this should cause concern...

You are correct.  That there are so many people out there who go through their daily lives thinking that a random train transporting military vehicles or towing car haulers is evidence of a FEMA plot is very concerning indeed. 

• Like 5

Where's the circus train? Red unit I believe :)

I think you may be on to something here.  FEMA is going to round us all up and sell everyone to the circus!   :panic:

Actually, you guys are silly and you've got it all wrong.  The Illuminati are working through the UN using micro-sized black helicopters to control your mind.  It's a complex plan, but here is a flowchart to help it make sense:

bhchart.png

As you can see, they are disseminating these microscopic black helicopters through aircraft chemtrails, vaccinations, and genetically modified foods (See?  NaturalNews.com is on to something here!)

Don't believe it?  Silly sheep.  Here is an actual x-ray photo taken from the internet to prove this is going on!

xray.jpg

Why would this be going on? What's the point?  Why would some person do this?  The answer is simple.  People aren't behind this.  It's really the humanoid lizards who are calling the shots.  Unfortunately, most of you sheeple are blind to the truth.  However, I will try to open your minds:

For anyone who wants to know how the Reptilians are able to control humanity so easily, well, you are your own proof. First of all, you think that aliens are just "woo-woo" nonsense. (Hmmm ... I wonder who's ultimately responsible for giving you that idea?) But, moreover, you worship authority figures and believe everything that they tell you. So, this kind of ignorance leads to complacency. And therefore, the truth is now the least popular thing on Earth because no one even bothers to seek it. Instead, people have chosen to adopt one of the Reptilians' popular belief systems. 

So no, you cannot discover the truth about Earth's controllers if you simultaneously believe what these very same controllers tell you. 

And no, Earth's controllers would never willingly tell you the truth about themselves.

And here is an ACTUAL artist's portrayal of these humanoid lizards:

rep1.jpg

If you are open to the truth you can learn more here:  http://truthism.com

Edited by East_TN_Patriot
  • Like 3

You guys are missing the big picture. The train in the fore ground is just a distraction, it's the train in the back ground you should be concerned about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjg1UaryuLM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

(I know they are auto rack cars)

Even scarier are the UFOs in the top left of the video!!! LMAO

Edited by barewoolf
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

the train in the background are for transporting us all to FEMA concentration camps.   Only the hard core holdouts will have to deal with the mil-spec rides on the train in the foreground.

Besides, those cars in the foreground are mighty drafty in the winter. I used to get hitch hikers in them. Radnor had

a passenger terminal I didn't know about.

Is this thread supposed to be satire or are we being serious right now? My God. I'm pretty sure if we had a video of US soldiers taking a dump and played it to menacing theme music some tin foil hatters would think is was a damn conspiracy rather than consider the possibility that soldiers have to take dumps too.
  • Like 5
Guest 6.8 AR

I guess I would be a fanatic about FEMA trains. They ran faster. I could run 'em at 60, instead of the normal trash freight

train. The usual military train was underpowered and restricted. No, those FEMA trains coming out of Louisville and Smyrna

can fly!

Guest 6.8 AR

Is this thread supposed to be satire or are we being serious right now? My God. I'm pretty sure if we had a video of US soldiers taking a dump and played it to menacing theme music some tin foil hatters would think is was a damn conspiracy rather than consider the possibility that soldiers have to take dumps too.

They had me going, also. For a dump, that is. :D

And yet there is more.  You guys think it's just a coincidence that Colorado was one of the first states to pass major gun control legislation?  Sure it is...

Everyone who is willing to open their eyes knows that the Denver International Airport is the location for a secret military base and the portal to the middle earth where the lizard people live.  The airport even has a Masonic (aka Illuminati) emblem on a large stone on the property.  There is a reason the airport is being called the "Cathedral to the NWO."  There are just too many unanswered questions here for people to deny that something else is going on here.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYVqHOn9i1Q