He shot 154+ rounds with that Bushmaster, yeh, right...

Guest 6.8 AR

Guest 6.8 AR

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/adam-lanza-newtown-search-warrants-678452

I'm not going to comment because of someone saying tinfoil. The article/propaganda can

speak for itself. But keep in mind, that's four plus mag changes while killing those teachers

and kids. Pretty lousy shot.

Something doesn't quite make sense here. Actually, the whole article is prose for Democrats.

Sad we'll never know real details about this.

That article is in direct contradiction to what was supposed to be an "official" police announcement three or so weeks ago which was that the only guns he actually used were pistols.

One would think that after more than three months post this event we could get the real story but I'm about at the point to call BS on anything I read about it now.

• Like 1
Guest Brutnus

154 rounds? so did they find the 6 (30 round) or 8 (20 round) magazines? no mention of those around the school. did he hand load them?

I heard some people talking about the 1500 round arsenal at the shooters home. Fifteen hundred rounds is not an arsenal. That's a weekend training class.

Of course, to someone who actually shoots, 1,500 rounds is no big deal...to the person who has never owned a firearm 1,500 rounds sounds like a phenomenal amount; more than then can even imagine anyone having. Most of those folks think you can just keep shooting and shooting without reloading ever since that's how it's often portrayed in the movies. ;)

• Like 2

That article is in direct contradiction to what was supposed to be an "official" police announcement three or so weeks ago which was that the only guns he actually used were pistols.

"supposed to be" is key phrase.

Got a link to the actual source, or just the tin foil site?

- OS

• Like 1

They did say there was a 12 ga shotgun found in the glove compartment.  He also had 70 rounds of Winchester 12 ga rounds loaded into 2 magazines... huh?  Who makes 35 round magazines for a shotgun and what model is it?  I might want to buy a beast like that!  That's also a hell of a glove compartment!

Obviously, whoever wrote that article was trying their best to make the firearms, ammunition, books about shooting and the NRA sound ultra evil.  What they really came a cross as (to folks knowledgable with Firearms) was an idiot.

Guest KiloFive

They did say there was a 12 ga shotgun found in the glove compartment. He also had 70 rounds of Winchester 12 ga rounds loaded into 2 magazines... huh? Who makes 35 round magazines for a shotgun and what model is it? I might want to buy a beast like that! That's also a hell of a glove compartment!

Obviously, whoever wrote that article was trying their best to make the firearms, ammunition, books about shooting and the NRA sound ultra evil. What they really came a cross as (to folks knowledgable with Firearms) was an idiot.

MD Arms and Promag make drums for the Saiga S-12. I had two 20 round drums for the Saiga I used to own. Fun but impractical. If I had found the original 8 round Russian mags I would have kept.

Oh yeah:) first post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Same old misinformation. CNN and AP article says the shotgun was found in the glove compartment????

WFSB out of Danbury says this " After the mass shooting had ended and officials began to investigate what happened, they searched the vehicle Lanza parked outside of the school and inside they said they found a loaded 12-guage(sic) shotgun in the passenger compartment. The weapon was then moved to the trunk and locked up by officials for safekeeping."   ??????

And then later that night they got it out of the trunk and took it to who knows where! This whole thing stinks on every front!

"supposed to be" is key phrase.

Got a link to the actual source, or just the tin foil site?

- OS

I wouldn't know where to start looking for it at this point...I posted it "somewhere" but I don't remember where; probably on a Facebook page.

I've heard so many conflicting stories about what the animal took into the school, left in the trunk, and/or what weapons were actually used that I'm not believing any of it anymore and doubt we'll ever know the whole story.

Guest 6.8 AR

Sounded like hardly any of them were shot only once.

- OS

I'm just scratching my head at the level of Barbara Streisand that has been reported about that entire episode.

Unless I missed something, and I guess I must have, the momma was some kind of gun nut? Living in CT?

Having a bunch of mags loaded and on the ready? C'mon! I didn't know the folks in CT were that much of the

gun nuts the media is painting, kinda like trying to put all of us law abiding gun nuts in that mix to help the anti

gun cause for the next attempt at legislation. Maybe momma was a survivalist. We'll never know about that,

though. She's dead, also.  AR-15:evil.

Just having the time to get 154 rounds off is troublesome. Where were the cops? A neighbor, or someone who

might have heard all that racket. That's an awful lot of noise to go unnoticed for any length of time for some

kid to get away with.

The media is portraying themselves in a real evil way. So are these so-called "official" reports. I'm beginning

to believe they will say anything and most people will believe anything, also. Coroner's office the day of was

spewing crap and contradicts himself about wounds and weapons.

I'm not one who doubts this stuff happened, but I sure don't trust a damned thing anyone in the media has to

say if this is the new norm for reporting news. It's gone way past reporting.

ust having the time to get 154 rounds off is troublesome. Where were the cops? A neighbor, or someone who

might have heard all that racket. That's an awful lot of noise to go unnoticed for any length of time for some

kid to get away with.

Supposed to have all happened in under 10 minutes before he offed himself when the cops arrived, reported today as five minutes, actually.

The coroner was the best source of info I saw on the whole thing. You could tell he was shaken by it, and he was an old timer at handling death scenes. He stressed the multiple shots into most if not all the kids.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
Guest 6.8 AR

The ten minute thing is possible but iffy, I think, for a kid with no real training. I wanted to believe that coroner,

but he was giving one story one day and then another the next, I thought. I could tell he was shaken by the incident,

also. Something about the first time I saw him and the rest of the reporting at the same time was troubling, though.

You're right. He could have been the only one who was right, or accurate, but something about it made me not buy

anything that has been said about this whole event.

Okay, so this doesn't make a whole lot of sense when you start adding the numbers up.

First, he had 48 rounds left in the magazines and 1 in the chamber. 6 x 30rnd mags = 180 rounds - 49 = 131 not 154. Can anyone figure out a way if you combine 6 magazines that would make those numbers work out? Even if you count 1 round as the one he shot from the pistol to kill himself it doesn't work out. Unless, it's incredibility poor writing that doesn't separate the .223 from pistol shots because of stupidity or agenda

BTW, has anyone found a 35 round magazine for shotguns yet?

And at this point of every shooter in the past 10 years wearing a "bullet proof vest" according to the media should we actually believe it?

On another article by the AP, they used the words "huge arsenal of weapons" in the title. I was unaware that 7 guns (1 which only fires blanks) along with a few knives is a huge arsenal, or even an arsenal at all. Loaded words. Americans buy them hook, line, and sinker.