.22 go go go

Craziness! I may get in on the air rifles y'all have been talkin about in the other thread :) I have enough .22 for my daughter to shoot all she wants to, and that's all I'm worried about for now. But I may get a lil .177 or .22 cal gun to tinker with and save all of the "rare" stuff.

• Like 2

Craziness! I may get in on the air rifles y'all have been talkin about in the other thread :) I have enough .22 for my daughter to shoot all she wants to, and that's all I'm worried about for now. But I may get a lil .177 or .22 cal gun to tinker with and save all of the "rare" stuff.

I've been looking at them myself rugerla1....Nitro piston seems to be the newest thing, but I'm not sure what it means yet.  I am very close to buying one in .22 caliber though.

• Like 1

I've been looking at them myself rugerla1....Nitro piston seems to be the newest thing, but I'm not sure what it means yet.  I am very close to buying one in .22 caliber though.

I bought a cheap crossman a few months back. Nothing real fancy but I can pierce your ear with it at 40 yards if you can hold still.. Been looking at upgrading.. No big demand for pellets YET..

I bought a cheap crossman a few months back. Nothing real fancy but I can pierce your ear with it at 40 yards if you can hold still.. Been looking at upgrading.. No big demand for pellets YET..

I looked at those along with the Gamo's. You're happy with it though?

Watch out they will kick you out for making reasonable offers on ammo. One listing was for a brick of remmy golden bullets 525 rounds offered him 30 bucks. They are 23 with tax at wally world. Got kicked for making in their words 'ridiculous offers on ammo"

I got kicked out of two in one night... Joined 5 more right after that... The same jackasses are pawning off the same ammo on all of um.. Its your Wallymart junkies that are looking to 0<--- people..   

They call it Price Police....  I call it, heads up....

Edited by Earl33
  • Like 1

Action closed on the 2100 rounds of federal in ammo can from cabelas for 226. The guy that won the auction was complaing he got screwed cause his last bid was negelected and the bid before was called as last bid. So they cleared that up and let him go ahead and have the last winning bid. Im sitting here thinking to myself yeah you got screwed alight

• Like 1