PMAG Availability Thread

I've been seeing a lot of threads listing sites that actually show stock of pmags. I'd like to start a specific thread were everyone can post links to sites showing stock of pmags.

Only rules; please note the time you saw they were available and edit your original posts if you can when the pmags become unavailable by marking with 'OUT OF STOCK', if you are able to follow.

I'll start

If you happen to be placing an order with midwayusa anyways, pmags (limit 2) for $12.30 a pop. 12:50 CST

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/2319180134/magpul-pmag-m2-moe-magazine-ar-15-223-remington-30-round

OUT OF STOCK!

Edited by Ted S.

I doubt things will be stablizing anytime in the immeadiate future. 9mm and 5.56 has been harder than ever for me to find short of $1 plus varmit or hollow points for the AR 15..... The day I can buy ammo with no quantity limits is the day I will believe things are back to normal. :wall:

Nashville Armory has windowless MOE Gen 2 PMAG's for $19.99 and windowed for $21.99 + tax.

That is a terrible price.

Guys, you seem to forget pmags were $10-12 just a few months ago. Two weeks before Newtown I ordered pmags for $10 with free shipping.

If you continue to buy these at inflated prices they will never go down. Unless you need these magazines TODAY please be patient.

Edited by Erik88
  • Like 1

In all sincerity, $10 is rather minute in the grand scheme of things if you have the need. I will continue purchasing mags at no higher than the $20 price point. Plus, being involved in a local family operation I have no qualms in shelling out a few extra coins to support another local business. To each there own, my friend.

That is a terrible price.

Guys, you seem to forget pmags were $10-12 just a few months ago. Two weeks before Newtown I ordered pmags for $10 with free shipping.

If you continue to buy these at inflated prices they will never go down. Unless you need these magazines TODAY please be patient.

Well, if one has the money and wants or needs what they are buying; I don't see a problem.

If a person can "afford" to wait until things normalize that's fine too. That said, as long as you've got legislators foaming at the mouth to pass "common sense gun control laws" like limiting "high capacity clips" the panic buying is likely to persist.

Pmags hadn't been 10-12 for several years...

Well, you are wrong. Sorry.

At the top of this thread you can see Midway was selling them for $12. Both AIM Surplus and Primary Arms sell them for $10-12 when they can stock them.

It sounds like you've been overpaying for several years. Like I mentioned earlier, primary arms was selling pmags for $10 WITH FREE SHIPPING just weeks before Sandy Hook.

Edited by Erik88

Well, if one has the money and wants or needs what they are buying; I don't see a problem.

If a person can "afford" to wait until things normalize that's fine too. That said, as long as you've got legislators foaming at the mouth to pass "common sense gun control laws" like limiting "high capacity clips" the panic buying is likely to persist.

Robert,

I have the money to go buy $20 pmags but that doesn't mean I want to pay twice as much for them. Just because I can doesn't make it a good decision. Again, if you continue to buy at these prices this will be the new "norm". Unless you have a reason for needed more right this second why not wait until the madness stops and purchase twice as many for the same price.

I guess if you like wasting money... :shrug:

Robert,

I have the money to go buy $20 pmags but that doesn't mean I want to pay twice as much for them. Just because I can doesn't make it a good decision. Again, if you continue to buy at these prices this will be the new "norm". Unless you have a reason for needed more right this second why not wait until the madness stops and purchase twice as many for the same price.

I guess if you like wasting money... :shrug:

As i said, having the money the is one part of the equation; having the need or desire is the other - if those two conditions are met then it's not wasting money.

On the other hand, without both conditions then there is no reason to buy regardless of the price.

I'm also not worried about such prices being the "new norm"...it may take a while but the market will almost always take care of itself.

With that said I think the thread has been hijacked enough...after all, this thread wasn't supposed to be a discussion of what price is "fair".  :leaving:

Edited by RobertNashville

I'll try to get this back on target.  For the Chattanooga folks, Academy had PMAGS this afternoon at the service desk.  Did not see the color or gen.  They were a bit pricey at $19.99 with a 3 mag limit. Price not great but if you need them they are there for the taking.   I am not in need so I didnt buy any but it was refreshing to see mags on the shelf with absolutely no one in line trying to get them.  For a moment it seemed like things were back to normal.  They also had various .223 and .308 in stock.  No .22lr to be had though.

Don't think I've ever paid over 12 for the basic model (plus tax or shipping) and didn't get first AR until early 2012.

Bought my last ones at 10.99 plus shipping a couple days after Sandy Hook, and didn't really "need" those.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
Guest StorminMormon

I bought 10 pmags from manventureoutpost.com about ten minutes after the election results came in. I believe my order was 118. and change.

I know these aren't PMAGAs but I thought I'd share that I was able to obtain several FNH AR10 20 round mags and SCAR 17s 20 round mags from Able Ammo.

They were not inexpensive but they never were and I can't say I noticed much difference in price "now" vs a few months ago.  I note their availability as I've had a devil of a time finding them anywhere else at any price.