Taurus Judge .45LC - .410 Revolver

greenego

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got one, shoot 410 all the time through it. Didn't buy it for the 45LC aspect of it, bought it for a snake gun. Makes a real good snake gun.:D I would presume that if you pulled the trigger on it at someone at your car window it would make for a very bad day on their part, and a quite one on yours.:D Shooting 410 it has very little recoil, my wife will carry it while blackberry picking.:P

Guest jdavis

I HAVE HAD ONE AND SOLD IT KIND OF WISH I HAD IT BACK, YOU CAN ORDER OOO BUCKSHOT WHEN YOU PULL THE TRIGGER ON THAT SOMEBODY HAS HAD A BAD DAY,ALTHOUGH NOT VERY ACCURATE WITH THE 45 AMMO THE 410 OPTION MAKES THEM WORTH IT. "GREAT GUN IN MY OPPINION".

Guest eyebedam
I HAVE HAD ONE AND SOLD IT KIND OF WISH I HAD IT BACK, YOU CAN ORDER OOO BUCKSHOT WHEN YOU PULL THE TRIGGER ON THAT SOMEBODY HAS HAD A BAD DAY,ALTHOUGH NOT VERY ACCURATE WITH THE 45 AMMO THE 410 OPTION MAKES THEM WORTH IT. "GREAT GUN IN MY OPPINION".

How about releasing the caps lock button unless your really yelling at someone. I would like to shoot on of these 410,s myself.

Guest Major Pain

I've also got one, keep it on nightstand. Seems to be a good home defense gun with 410. Mine shoots 2 1/2" shells, wish I had waited and got a 3". The buckshot is easier to find in 3". Good snake gun and wife kills moles with it. Bought a box of 45LC when I got gun but only shot couple cylinders thru it. Prefer the 410's.--MP

Guest jdavis
How about releasing the caps lock button unless your really yelling at someone. I would like to shoot on of these 410,s myself.

sorry about the caps they were locked didnt even think about until after i typed it out, didnt mean to offend anyone,but if capital letters hurt your feelings then you really have emotional issues ,and they probably have an ointment for that.

I had one and sold it. They are a fun gun to play around with. The kids and I had a ball shooting stuff with 410 shells. I had bought it as a play/deer gun. The gun was not accurate enough with the 45's for my liking, so I sold it. Of course, it is not meant to be a hunting gun. For a self defense/truck gun it is just fine.

Here is pic of my son shooting The Judge with 410 shells.

DSCF0012.jpg

Edited by KahrMan
Guest eyebedam
sorry about the caps they were locked didnt even think about until after i typed it out, didnt mean to offend anyone,but if capital letters hurt your feelings then you really have emotional issues ,and they probably have an ointment for that.

nah they dont hurt my feelings it just reminds me of a kid typing on the screen. I'm sure you know all about ointments. Tried a few out have you?

Guest jdavis
nah they dont hurt my feelings it just reminds me of a kid typing on the screen. I'm sure you know all about ointments. Tried a few out have you?

I MIGHT KEEP THE CAPS LOCKED FROM NOW ON IF IT MAKES ANYONE THINK THAT I AM STILL A KID.

O AND SOME OINTMENTS REALLY SOOTHE,YOU SHOULD TRY SOME.:popcorn:

I've shot a Thunder 5 (very similar). With .410 bird shot, it was still very controllable... but you had to be within just a few yards of the target to get a useful-sized pattern at all. I'd be interested in one of the 3" chamber versions to keep 5-pellet OOO buckshot shells in. Anything within 5-7 yards would be peppered pretty good.

Well, if you get to Chattanooga, or to one of the other meets where I'm at, give me a holler..I own a thunder5. it's an excellent snake gun and extremely good for 45LC at close range.

I've shot a Thunder 5 (very similar). With .410 bird shot, it was still very controllable... but you had to be within just a few yards of the target to get a useful-sized pattern at all. I'd be interested in one of the 3" chamber versions to keep 5-pellet OOO buckshot shells in. Anything within 5-7 yards would be peppered pretty good.

Tung, I'll let you take a look at mine and if you like it you could probably talk me out of it..I'm getting that itch again and Julie says I have to either trade or sell before I can buy one

Hadn't seen the video before now. Shows what they made it for. Would make a car jacker think twice.

As far as me getting one, I have already purchased my gun for the year. A Mossberg 500. Too big to carry in the car.

Guest eyebedam
Well, if you get to Chattanooga, or to one of the other meets where I'm at, give me a holler..I own a thunder5. it's an excellent snake gun and extremely good for 45LC at close range.

That would be awesome. If I get a chance to make it to a shoot Ill def look you up.