Grafs - 22LR Available

wow Grafs rocks. just got the 22 ammo I ordered the other day. was expecting an order from midway usa so this was a total surprise. I didn't think anyone could beat midway for shipping but looks like there's a new kid in town. I will definitely give these folks some more business. :up:

Ditto. Mine is scheduled for delivery today. :x:

Recieved today as promised. Graf& Sons goes to the top 5 of my places to buy from. I placed the order on 5/3 and recieved today, 5/8. That's darn good service.

Just wish I'd ordered several more cans.

Graf's is a great place to do business.

Received my two cans today.  I really like them, looks like there might be a tasty snack inside.

My wife saw the cans and asked if I'd bought some kind of hard candies.

Mine arrived today as well.  Looks identical (bullet design, head stamp) to some Wolf Match Target I bought last year, at that time someone said was made by SK so that makes sense.  The Wolf Match Target shoots really well out of my rifles, hope this SK is as good.

Guest mechanically

HEY, IT'S SEALED IN SPAM CANS!!!

Sorry, I was a little excited to discover the pop tops when I opened my box today. 

Now I have something to put up for the zombiepocalypse of 2092!

HEY, IT'S SEALED IN SPAM CANS!!!

Sorry, I was a little excited to discover the pop tops when I opened my box today. 

Now I have something to put up for the zombiepocalypse of 2092!

No. It's in Pringles cans.