Troubling news for the Trayvon Martin camp

Trayvon's parents believed no less in their child than you would believe in yours. I just left that part of Florida....that town will burn if Zman gets off. And from what I'm seeing, he will not!

Dave

If the town burns then it burns; it isn't my fault if people are stupid enough of criminal enough to do that.

As to Trayvon's parents, sure; they "believed in their child"...but they could have "believed" in him without scrubbing his Facebook and posting pictures when he was a cute little boy (I'm surprised they didn't superimpose a halo over his head). There actions are simply lies about their "little Trayvon" and I don't much care what they have to say after that.

The parents are only one component anyway; the real issue is the abundant and over the top race baiting from the likes of Sharpton, Jackson, the Black Panthers and yes, even Obummer - that race baiting (and DA shopping) is why Zimmerman is on trial.

"From what you are "seeing""???  Given that they haven't even chosen their first jury member yet just what are you seeing that is so insightful?   :rolleyes:  Please feel free to give us your insight.

• Like 1

Soooo, a jury means nothing? Are they to be in on a conspiracy?

Appeals, Fed charges, "deadlocked" juries, people on the jury who believe the media BS and the racial bias... etc. You couldn't pull a unbiased jury from the far side of Mars for this one. If by some change he is found not guilty the riots will be epic. Then he will be found guilty of SOMETHING just to appease the NAACP, the community organizer in chief and the rest of the race baiters who feel like the entire world owes them a pass for their own lack of ethics and morals.

• Like 1

No worries, DaveS will let them move in with him. :P

I'm only in for the money...and personal reasons.

Dave

Kinda like "If you had a son he'd be Trayvon?"

Seeing you were bold enough to share the fact that you donated to help fuel the race baiting circus, please...continue to share

Trayvon's parents believed no less in their child than you would believe in yours. I just left that part of Florida....that town will burn if Zman gets off. And from what I'm seeing, he will not!

Dave

You must know a whole different bunch of Florida rednecks than the ones I know.

Seeing you were bold enough to share the fact that you donated to help fuel the race baiting circus, please...continue to share

It has nothing to do with race. Why do ya'll keep bringing up race? Race had not a damn thing to do with it! And yes I donated! My money was GREEN, not black, white, brown or red. What did you do? Did you give to Zman? Trayvon? If you didn't, you have nothing to complain about right?

Dave

Guest nra37922

MS(BS)NBC breaking news.   Investigation into the Zimmerman family has found that his relatives were involved in the assassination of Lincoln, both Kennedy's, Malcom X and MLK.  More made-up news to follow....

MS(BS)NBC breaking news.   Investigation into the Zimmerman family has found that his relatives were involved in the assassination of Lincoln, both Kennedy's, Malcom X and MLK.  More made-up news to follow....

He's probably also at least partially responsible for the Batman movie shooting and the Newtown shooting as well and if they can't get him for that the IRS will get him on some tax issue. ;)

It has nothing to do with race.
Dave

You should really try pulling your blinders off sometime dude

...Did you give to Zman? 

What if he did donate to Zimmerman's defense fund?  It seems to me he actually needs it since he's facing the state and their unlimited resources to prosecute him.

Trayvon's family sure didn't need money since none of this cost them anything in the first place (and especially after their million dollar lawsuit against the homeowners association...I'll bet they cried all the way to the bank). 

• Like 1

It has nothing to do with race. Why do ya'll keep bringing up race? Race had not a damn thing to do with it! And yes I donated! My money was GREEN, not black, white, brown or red. What did you do? Did you give to Zman? Trayvon? If you didn't, you have nothing to complain about right?

Dave

You may be the most naive person I've ever seen. How can you claim it's not about race when Jesse Jackson and every other civil rights activist in the country raised pure hell until Z man was arrested?

This is ABSOLUTELY about race.

Did you hear anything about the story below when it happened just after Martin was killed? Hell no you didn't because the MSM hardly mentioned it. Why? I think we know exactly why. When a couple thugs drug a white guy out of his truck and bludgeoned him with a hammer it doesn't fit the agenda the media is trying to push. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? The media and Jesse Jackson would have exploited this to the fullest.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/deputies-men-beat-another-man-hammer-sanford/nMHW6/

https://www.google.com/#output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=man+beaten+with+hammer+in+sanford&oq=man+beaten+with+hammer+in+sanford&gs_l=hp.3..0i22i30l4.1025.6130.1.6278.33.29.0.3.3.0.379.4310.9j15j3j2.29.0...0.0.0..1c.1.17.hp.C7S-eCWz4uM&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47810305,d.eWU&fp=a673a573320f32e2&biw=1092&bih=514

• Like 3
Guest 6.8 AR

Dave

C'mon Dave. You know better than that. I didn't know one had to give to one side or another to have an opinion, either.

Besides, what does Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have to do with this if not for race?

Don't attack me bro...you won't like it..."Dudes" are Cowboys. I'm not a Cowboy, so I would appreciate you not calling me "Dude". If you want to call me anything besides my name...try "Sir".

Dave S

Edited by DaveS
  • Like 1

What if he did donate to Zimmerman's defense fund?  It seems to me he actually needs it since he's facing the state and their unlimited resources to prosecute him.

Trayvon's family sure didn't need money since none of this cost them anything in the first place (and especially after their million dollar lawsuit against the homeowners association...I'll bet they cried all the way to the bank). 

Ain't that nice ROBERTNASHVILLE?

You may be the most naive person I've ever seen. How can you claim it's not about race when Jesse Jackson and every other civil rights activist in the country raised pure hell until Z man was arrested?

This is ABSOLUTELY about race.

Did you hear anything about the story below when it happened just after Martin was killed? Hell no you didn't because the MSM hardly mentioned it. Why? I think we know exactly why. When a couple thugs drug a white guy out of his truck and bludgeoned him with a hammer it doesn't fit the agenda the media is trying to push. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? The media and Jesse Jackson would have exploited this to the fullest.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/deputies-men-beat-another-man-hammer-sanford/nMHW6/

https://www.google.com/#output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=man+beaten+with+hammer+in+sanford&oq=man+beaten+with+hammer+in+sanford&gs_l=hp.3..0i22i30l4.1025.6130.1.6278.33.29.0.3.3.0.379.4310.9j15j3j2.29.0...0.0.0..1c.1.17.hp.C7S-eCWz4uM&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47810305,d.eWU&fp=a673a573320f32e2&biw=1092&bih=514

How about the white redneck peaces of #### that drug the black kid to death behind a pichup truck because he got caught in the "wrong part" of town...I'm done. I am not in no way a racist as some of you appear to be in my eyes. May God bless everyone one of you..you need it!!

Dave S

Edited by DaveS
  • Like 2

Appeals, Fed charges, "deadlocked" juries, people on the jury who believe the media BS and the racial bias... etc. You couldn't pull a unbiased jury from the far side of Mars for this one. If by some change he is found not guilty the riots will be epic. Then he will be found guilty of SOMETHING just to appease the NAACP, the community organizer in chief and the rest of the race baiters who feel like the entire world owes them a pass for their own lack of ethics and morals.

That's a bunch of bullsh**. I'm from Florida, used to live right there in Sanford less than a mile from where this took place.

The Casey Anthony circus took place the next county over a few years before this. There were so many prejudicial stories in the news long before she was charged. Somehow the jury found her not guilty despite the fact that every juror interviewed said they think she is guilty, however they did not think the state provided enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

To say he won't get a fair trial is just a bunch of malarkey being spewed so folks can be secure in their opinion that this is just a huge conspiracy to get whitey.
  • Like 3

Don't attack me bro...you won't like it..."Dudes" are Cowboys. I'm not a Cowboy, so I would appreciate you not calling me "Dude". If you want to call me anything besides my name...try "Sir".

Dave S

Attack you? I won't like it? Wait...are you calling Al Sharpton now to tell him I'm being racist against Trayvon by questioning your support of their crap? Oh no!!! How about take your own advice and don't call me "bro"? I damn sure am not

You "sir" must have a real set of balls. You have the nerve to call us racist simply because we have our heads out of our asses and can actually see the circus that is this whole deal? I guess I'm not a real patriot because I can't stand our president? Or no, better yet...maybe I'm racist because of it.

Logic much? This will blow your mind

A person can disagree with what's going on and not be a racist, I'm sorry you can't separate the two Edited by KKing

So then even if they find him NOT GUILTY will you agree that justice has been served ?

No, I have spent too much time in the courtroom to believe Justice is served there. I have already said I think it will be a hung jury; I don’t think you can 12 people to agree on this case. Should the state decide not to retry the case; I’m fine with that. I just wanted to see this go to trial; this man murdered a kid that was doing nothing wrong except maybe defending himself from a nutcase. If a jury puts their stamp of approval on that I’m okay with it.

This case isn’t about Zimmerman and it isn’t about race. It’s about some folks thinking that if Zimmerman is convicted they will somehow be losing some level of self-defense; I think that’s laughable. Others are making it about race because of the racists who rushed to Florida. If this guy murdered my son I would take all the help I could get to get the killer to court. If that meant getting Jesse Jackson here; so be it. (I don’t think Jesse would help a white guy, but you never know)

I doubt it’s over with a verdict. A hit was put out on Zimmerman publically and all involved law enforcement that had jurisdiction stood silently by and watched it happen while doing nothing. Shame on them.

Zimmerman can’t lead a normal life regardless of the verdict; he’s a target.

• Like 1

How about the white redneck peaces of #### that drug the black kid to death behind a pichup truck because he got caught in the "wrong part" of town...I'm done. I am not in no way a racist as some of you appear to be in my eyes. May God bless everyone one of you..you need it!!

Dave S

That is an equally disturbing story Dave but it got plenty of attention when it happened as it should have. I'm tying to point out the double standard we have in this country which apparently I can't do without being called a racist. Oh, and no one called you a racist. Naive, yes. Racist, no.

Edited by Erik88
  • Like 1

That is an equally disturbing story Dave but it got plenty of attention when it happened as it should have. I'm tying to point out the double standard we have in this county which I apparently can't do without being called a racist. Oh, and no one called you a racist. Naive, yes. Racist, no.

Many statements have been made implying that those of us that think Zimmerman acted reckless and is responsible for Martins death are saying so because of race. I can be color blind to this issue. I can’t get past the fact that Zimmerman bailed out of his truck and started chasing a kid that had done nothing wrong. I don’t care if Martin was kicking his ass; Zimmerman created that situation with his recklessness. Martin could have been scared to death, we don’t know we can’t ask him; Zimmerman killed him.

If someone jumps out and starts running at you and you pull a gun because you are in fear of death or great bodily harm, and they see your gun and pull theirs and kill you; they don’t get to walk free by saying you had a gun and they were justified. They will go to prison for murdering you in an unprovoked attack.

• Like 2

You "sir" must have a real set of balls.

Yes I do. I have always stood up for what I beleive in, do now and always will. Balls? You betcha buddy!!!

Dave

Funny that's the only point of the post you can address. Figures though Edited by KKing

Funny that's the only point of the post you can address. Figures though

Funny that's the only point of the post you can address. Figures though

It's all about what I believe in. That's all. I believe Zman murdered an innocent kid, who was doing nothing but walking home. I have been beat to death on this forum from many members here. I still firmly stand by what I believe in. You or anyone else will not change my mind. I personally hope Zman gets off the hook. I also hope he gets sued for millions for "wrongful death" and the dude (cowboy) cop wanna be, will never get to live a normal life. There are "hits' on him and he will always be looking over his shoulder and watching the shadows for the rest of his life. The jury can render a verdict of "innocent" and he'll pay for his stupidity for the rest of his life (how ever long that will last). But I have been attacked time and time again, for what I believe in. Why? So I think the cop wanna be killed an innocent kid. That makes me a bad guy? HAHAHA!!! Far from it home dawg!

Dave

• Like 1