YouTube account canceled

Where I'm from some who runs their suck without backing it up is a coward. Keep running your mouth, but I know the truth which is you are a scared little girl. I challenge you to come on down to my neck of the woods and repeat any of your nonsense to my face.

Anger management issues + firearms do not mix.

I'm not easily intimidated, so do us all a favor & take your "tuff talk" elsewhere, I'm simply not interested in exchanging blows because your fragile ego is the size of Montana.

I'm not easily intimidated, so do us all a favor & take your "tuff talk" elsewhere, I'm simply not interested in exchanging blows because your fragile ego is the size of Montana.

Have a nice day douchebag. You have successfully chased me from the debate. If folks like yourself aren't capable of discussing topics like adults and not hurling insults because other folks disagree then have fun jerking each other off. I'd at least have some respect for you if you offered to strap the gloves on and have a go at a local ring, but apparently you are to much of a puss to back up your insults. Have fun. Edited by TMF
  • Like 1

If you believe that being gay is a lifestyle "choice" you don't have a clear understanding of sexual "orientation." 

I don't believe it's a lack of understanding. Rather, it's a refusal to care.

Some people are so rooted in their belief system that they are blind to anything that might cause them to question it.  My Bible tells me to question God and surely, any God powerful enough to create everything we see and know isn't going to be afraid of an honest question.

If you really want to see some Christians eyes retreat into the back of their head just ask them to explain those born with full sets of both sexual organs.

Sounded more like confidence to me. Now, y'all my wanna tone it down before a mod comes by and kicks both of your asses. :)

See what you started, Nacho  :rofl:

Edited by mikegideon

Is being homosexual (which really only means someone who is sexually attracted to the same sex) a choice? A matter of environment? or a matter of genetics?

I submit, that any one could be true of any given homosexual man or woman, some are homosexual by choice, some because of the environment they were raised in and some because they are genetically predisposed.

Surely; if the fat man can be taken off the hook for the sin of gluttony because of his sedentary lifestyle; surely there must be some room for the homosexual to get the same offer of immunity for at least being homosexual because of environment or genetics??? ;)

Good question, I don't know if "the cause" of homosexuality has ever really been determined to be anything other than / aside from it's former mental illness classification, which of course has since been uncatagorized as a mental disorder due to political pressure from homosexual activist groups in the 70's.

Chemical/hormonal embalance or genetics or mental illness, the actual cause doesn't seem to matter because if there is a cause, there could also be a cure, which that community doesn't seem to want explored.

*shrug* personally I don't care what the cause is, only the divisive effects it is having on society at large concerns me, it has been purposely turned into a "wedge issue" and it is being forcefully driven into the heart of this nation.

TMF and I have certainly had our disagreements in the past (as I've had with many here) but to put this as sweetly as I can...

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. 

• Like 2

Good question, I don't know if "the cause" of homosexuality has ever really been determined to be anything other than / aside from it's former mental illness classification, which of course has since been uncatagorized as a mental disorder due to political pressure from homosexual activist groups in the 70's.

Chemical/hormonal embalance or genetics or mental illness, the actual cause doesn't seem to matter because if there is a cause, there could also be a cure, which that community doesn't seem to want explored.

*shrug* personally I don't care what the cause is, only the divisive effects it is having on society at large concerns me, it has been purposely turned into a "wedge issue" and it is being forcefully driven into the heart of this nation.

Well since you don't care about the cause/the cause doesn't matter then I assume that you are going to start demanding that fat people (and heterosexuals who engage in premarital or extramarital sex, anyone who has ever told a lie, those who covet what their neighbors have, those who have false gods like their TV or video games) leave your church now, right???  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by RobertNashville

TMF and I have certainly had our disagreements in the past (as I've had with many here) but to put this as sweetly as I can...

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I think I got the jist of it.

I was being snarky & he wants to punch me in the nose because of it, it is not really rocket science.

Well since you don't care about the cause/the cause doesn't matter then I assume that you are going to start demanding that fat people (and heterosexuals who engage in premarital or extramarital sex, anyone who has ever told a lie, those who covet what their neighbors have, those who have false gods like their TV or video games) leave your church now, right??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess that would depend on iffin they are repentant or not ...

Therein lies the main crux of the issue.
Those of y'all condemning one sin over another are in the wrong as all sin no matter what is wrong in the eyes of God. But judge not lest thou be judged as I know there are no perfect people on here, but if there is then by all means cast the first stone. As for me I will sit by and watch as y'all make hypocrites of yourselves.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 2

Those of y'all condemning one sin over another are in the wrong as all sin no matter what is wrong in the eyes of God. But judge not lest thou be judged as I know there are no perfect people on here, but if there is then by all means cast the first stone. As for me I will sit by and watch as y'all make hypocrites of yourselves.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Homo  :rofl:

• Like 3

I guess that would depend on iffin they are repentant or not ...

Therein lies the main crux of the issue.

Really? That's not what you seemed to be implying a few posts ago about the fat man...whether you considered his fatness being "sinful" seemed to depend on his circumstances (modern sedentary lifestyle) and I would assume that if there is a "fat" gene that would probably give the fat man a pass too wouldn't it.....anyway, in that post you didn't say anything about repentance being a component!

Tell me, how can one be repentant about their genes? How can one be repentant about being born with full sets of both male and female sex organs?

For that matter, sin or not...just how can YOU or any man know if someone is or isn't truly repentant about anything?

If I might send the thread back into the direction of the original issue; for a moment at least...

If someone wants to stop using a service because they support the "gay community" of for any other reason that's fine...I'm not much into boycotts myself because both people and businesses have a right to decide for themselves what is in their own best interests.  If some business wants to "support" gays then so be it.  I would submit, however, that if you are going to take this kind of stand you ought to be consistent, yes?

If you are going to be consistent then you might want to bear in mind that you could probably pick ANY business that exists today and if you look hard enough I'd wager that 98 times our of 100 you can find something...some societal issue or political stance the business takes or has taken that you'll have a problem with because it goes against your views.

So....if you are going to stop using any business that does do something counter to your views you had better be pretty damn self-sufficient...build your own cell phones, make your own cloths...grow all your own food...make your own electricity (or do without), etc.

Of course, if "gays" are the only thing you have a problem with then I guess consistency doesn't really play a part. ;)

Sounded more like confidence to me. Now, y'all my wanna tone it down before a mod comes by and kicks both of your asses. :)

See what you started, Nacho :rofl:

Yep, I'm truly sorry it has degenerated into this. I'll just keep my racist, bigoted, homophobic rants to myself from now on.

If I might send the thread back into the direction of the original issue.  If someone wants to stop using a service because they support the "gay community" of for any other reason that's fine...I'm not much into boycotts myself because both people and businesses have a right to decide for themselves what is in their own best interests.  If some business wants to "support" gays then so be it.

I would submit, however, that if you are going to take this kind of stand you ought to be consistent, yet?  If you are going to be consistent then you might want to bear in mind that you could probably pick ANY business that exists today and if you look hard enough I'd wager that 98 times our of 100 you can find something...some societal issue or political stance the business takes or has taken that you'll have a problem with because it goes against your views.

So....if you are going to stop using any business that does do something counter to your views you had better be pretty damn self-sufficient...build your own cell phones, make your own cloths...grow all your own food...make your own electricity (or do without), etc.

Of course, if "gays" are the only thing you have a problem with then I guess consistency doesn't really play a part. ;)

It's real easy to shoot yourself in the foot with boycotts. I boycotted Google for a little while because of their anti-gun stance. Then decided that I was hurting myself a lot more than I was hurting them. If I want to make a difference in the gun debate, it won't be through my choice of search engines.

For that matter, sin or not...just how can YOU or any man know if someone is or isn't truly repentant about anything?

I believe that responsibility belongs to Saint Peter :)

No...you were just talking out your ass (or maybe just being one).

*shrug* or maybe my opinion is simply not in lock-step with your viewpoint.