Is it bad...

Is it bad when you order almost 1,000 rounds of ammo for a firearm that you don't even own? :squint:

Granted, I've already decided to buy said firearm. I just haven't yet, and I noticed that one supplier had some ammo back in stock at pre-craziness prices. Still, the thought struck me as funny. How many others have ammo for something that you don't even own?

Not bad at all, I have ammo for firearms that I do not own but have thought about buying. My problem is that I am way too caliber heavy right now and ever time I look at said ammo in the ammo locker I just tell myself "Next Year". LOL

Guest Emtdaddy1980

I have 100rounds of .380 ammo. And I don't own a .380. Bought it for a friend a couple months ago and she ended up getting something else. I paid $20 a box of 50. Anyone needing ammo?

I'm set at the moment but a friend of mine just bought TCPs for himself and his wife and has had trouble finding ammo. He splits his time between chattanooga and adamsville. Pm me if you're close to either area.

I have 100rounds of .380 ammo. And I don't own a .380. Bought it for a friend a couple months ago and she ended up getting something else. I paid $20 a box of 50. Anyone needing ammo?

Do you ever pass through Smyrna? And how much are you asking . . . still the $20 a box??

If you are in West TN I will let you out of them. Just let me know.

Guest Keal G Seo

I have ammo for a few guns I don't own anymore. Some 7.62x39, .357 Mag, .44 Mag, .22 lr (plan on getting another soon), 30-30, 7mm-08. Though I never bought ammo for a gun I didn't have yet I do hang on to ammo after I get rid of them.

I stay in middle TN, rarely go west, rarely go east. When I do, I'll try to keep the ammo on me.

All my other guns I have plenty ammo for. Not enough to go to the range every day but enough for when I need it.

Giving? who said i was giving it away? I don't even have a .380

I just want what i got in it. I'll be in Tullahoma tomorrow and for at least a week.

You have to be a Benefactor to sell on here, that's what he was likely getting at.

I know, i just don't have the funds to be a benefactor right now. I was however understanding Private sales are allowed.

Admin or mod, please take in mind i didn't mean to ruffle any feathers on this.

Any further inqueries should be made via Private Messaging.

• Like 1

Heck, I was buying .40 ammo fixin's for a friend who was learning to reload with my equipment.  I had to borrow his Baby Eagle for a test gun.  I finally couldn't look myself in the mirror anymore and bought a Hi-Point 4095 carbine.   ;) 

Edited by gun sane

I know, i just don't have the funds to be a benefactor right now. I was however understanding Private sales are allowed.

Admin or mod, please take in mind i didn't mean to ruffle any feathers on this.

Any further inqueries should be made via Private Messaging.

I suspect the problem will be resolved soon Wyldk2.

It is against the rules to advertise stuff for sale without being a benefactor and especially in regular threads. Had a benefactor has a WTB ad and you responded that is perfectly fine but throwing it out unprovoked is against the rules without being a benefactor. I am sure you weren't really aware of it and that is why I said what I did rather than give you some warning points. I figured I would say what I said so you would get annoyed by the 1/2 dozen people that are probably going to PM you about your free ammo.

Everyone has seen hard times, don't care who you are. And you have a friend out there that is going to help you. That is something we all need to do right now.

Edited by Dolomite_supafly

Thanks,

I'll have to pay it forward someday( soon as i get employed). Hopefully soon, cause I hate asking for help, and hate having to sell and move but gotta do what i gotta do.

Side note, I won't let the benefactor status someone has graciously given me go to waste. I have other things i need to sell as well( most are non-firearm related) simply because I am downsizing and need the cash more than anything. I have a few Bike roof racks and some other stuff i am willing to part with. This site definately has better people than found on CL or another trading site.

Edited by Wyldk2

Thanks,

I'll have to pay it forward someday( soon as i get employed). Hopefully soon, cause I hate asking for help, and hate having to sell and move but gotta do what i gotta do.

Side note, I won't let the benefactor status someone has graciously given me go to waste. I have other things i need to sell as well( most are non-firearm related) simply because I am downsizing and need the cash more than anything. I have a few Bike roof racks and some other stuff i am willing to part with. This site definately has better people than found on CL or another trading site.

So, now that you're a Benefactor... got any cheap Colt Pythons for sale? :)

Side note, I won't let the benefactor status someone has graciously given me go to waste. I have other things i need to sell as well( most are non-firearm related) simply because I am downsizing and need the cash more than anything.

Wow.
To whomever did this, thank you for reminding me what a truly gracious person does. Rather than engaging in public snark, you quietly sacrificed some cash & made sure this person was taken care of in proper order. You've inspired me. Thank you.

Edited by NashvilleStage

I don't know who did it either, but i hope they know i greatly appreciate it. Maybe it will inspire more of us to do more for our gun loving bretheren ( and the rest of the population as well).

I try to help people out when I can, Eventually Karma comes around.