NO GUN 4 U! (says Holder to Zim)

Holding the evidence while there is still an open investigation (even if the investigation is a staged one) is not a big deal.

I predict that after a period of time and most of the racists and "social engineers" have quieted down and bit and most others are simply tired of hearing about "justice for Trayvon"; Holder will issue a press release that the law sets such a "high bar" for conviction and some lame excuses he'll say that the DOJ is not going to bring charges in the case.

Ultimately, I think Holder would prefer to not file charges on some excuses than to file charges it knows it can't win and look much

worse.

In the meantime, if Zimmerman needs a firearm I'll loan him one of mine.

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 5

Has the federal government ever charged or arrested Z with a crime warranting the confiscation of property?

I'm trying to wrap my head around how they can decree that a local matter settled in a local court can be put on indefinite hold.

• Like 2

Has the federal government ever charged or arrested Z with a crime warranting the confiscation of property?

I'm trying to wrap my head around how they can decree that a local matter settled in a local court can be put on indefinite hold.

The only time I can remember seeing it done in my life was the Federal charges against the Rodney King cops. As you know in that case the Feds did not give a rip what the state court found or the verdict. They took them back to court and sent them to prison. It was double jeopardy then and it would be double jeopardy now. The American people stood silent in the King case because bad cops were convicted. They will stand silent in the Zimmerman case because they feel the same way.

Personally, I don’t think he is going to do anything. He can’t at this moment throw up his hands and say the investigation is over; he will wait awhile. As long as a Federal investigation is on-going they can do what they like with the evidence. However, the county should make the Feds take possession of the evidence.

Double jeopardy is double jeopardy and it is wrong. However, I think Zimmerman is guilty and I thought he would be in prison or looking at a retrial date by now. So obviously I could be wrong. biggrin.gif

• Like 1

No, it's not funny and I'm sure quite illegal.  They pulled this #### before with absolutely no repercussions from the obama/holder administration.

It’s a sad day when people can openly commit conspiracy to kidnap and murder; and the Police do nothing. And you can’t blame that on Holder. Any law enforcement agency that had jurisdiction could have arrested those people. Those agencies don’t answer to Holder or Obama; they should be ashamed.

• Like 2
Guest nra37922

Has he got his HCP permit back?  If not why not?  Buying a gun isn't that big a deal if asswipe wants to keep if for a while longer as long as GZ can buy one.  Now if GZ has a hold put on him and he cannot pass the background check that would be an issue.

• Authorized Vendor

The Feds under Obozo and Holder have set race relations back 50 years. I'm not implying any politician in either party is wonderful but until this asshole took office and appointed his merry bunch of losers race really wasn't in the forefront of every discussion. I hate these bastards....every one of them. Someday they will have so splainin' to do.

• Like 4

We just need to invite GZ to an undiclosed location in TN and tell the NBPP to come and find him. If I were Zimmerman I would demand government protection due to the fact they started this mess by skipping the judicial process and putting his name out to the mis-informed.

• Like 1

The Feds under Obozo and Holder have set race relations back 50 years. I'm not implying any politician in either party is wonderful but until this asshole took office and appointed his merry bunch of losers race really wasn't in the forefront of every discussion. I hate these bastards....every one of them. Someday they will have so splainin' to do.

Well Said.

You nailed it.

Different charge. Right? But, that's not what I meant. I don't think people will just stand by. I think it will create a huge stink.

It may, but is anyone going to riot? No, most of the people that think he’s innocent are pro-gun folks that have jobs to go to, no time to riot. Plus most of them already have big screen TV’s.

• Like 1

It may, but is anyone going to riot? No, most of the people that think he’s innocent are pro-gun folks that have jobs to go to, no time to riot. Plus most of them already have big screen TV’s.

Yeah. I don't need any more TV's. Maybe I'll just scream at my legislators.