Obama has canceled a planned meeting with Putin

Obama has canceled a planned meeting with Putin.  I guess he is all but hurt over the NSA Leak.

Probably holding his breath now.

I bet Putin got a good laugh from that.  

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/07/19912184-obama-cancels-meeting-with-putin-amid-russia-tensions?lite

You know, most trouble between countries is because what has been allowed to Float to the top.

Anyone remember this classic Jimmy Dean song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmo0Kjhle9A

“President Putin is acting like a school-yard bully and doesn't deserve the respect a bilateral summit would have accorded him,” he said.

Holy crap.

I know theres not much of one to speak of, but I would really appreciate him using his brain SOMETIMES.

Guest 6.8 AR

Obama is scared of Putin. Putin laughs at Obama and his weakness as an American President. I

can't say that I blame him. If that's the best this country has to offer, a person like Putin will walk

all over him.

If you will recall, Russia warned the US about the possibility of an attack from those two who ended

up bombing Boston. Our great Homeland Security paid them almost no attention. I doubt the help

will come the next time they hear of something. Russia is going to start the poker game back up

and with someone like Obama in charge, we will lose the game.

Maybe it is what Obama wants. His foreign policy appears to be "apology" and nothing else.

Guest 6.8 AR

I heard a blurb, and one of you posted an article, that said some things about how Putin is being disrespectful

toward Obama and how he is hurting US-Russian relations. It's funny how Obama was caught with a live mic

still on saying "things will be different after the election". Remember that? Putin knew our leader was weak

the minute he started apologizing to all the middle eastern countries for our treatment of them, and snubbing

Israel. Not that Putin gives a damn about Israel. Obama has made behind the scene commitments with Putin

and his former President, Medvedev, thinking they are just a bunch of commies like them, when they know

very little about foreign policy. Hillary made that comment about hitting the "reset" button. She thinks that Putin

is on her side because she loves muslims, especially their money, which is where the money came from to fund

the Clinton Foundation(Whatever it's called). Hillary is a complete buffoon, other than being a murderer.

These people we have or had in power, supposedly leading this country are so weak, the only place they can lead

us to is Armageddon. That could be what they want because their foreign and domestic policies, being negative,

in both categories, are heading us there on the fast track.

Putin has only to sit back and watch the destruction of this country, just like Nikita Khruschev once said, and he

isn't necessarily a part of that former party. Putin is in the catbird seat. It couldn't be better for him.

Guest nra37922

Ya know what I find depressing about this whole situation?  I am actually cheering President Putin over our own President.  The really sad part is I don't think I am alone.

I would actually walk across the street to meet Putin...