GTA V

Guest ArmaDeFuego

Guest Keal G Seo

Is it going to be cross gen? If so I might pick up a used copy when it is about 30-40 bucks. But like Stan, I feel like they are all the same game just re skinned. Sure there are a couple new features added each time but that could be DLC for the older ones. So, excited? No.

I have it on preorder.

I have been playing GTA for a long time now. 

I personally think that GTA III changed the shape of games forever.

Vice City is still my favorite. I was disappointed with GTA: IV as I felt it was a step back compared to GTA: San Andreas. 

In San Andreas a lot of fun elements were introduced and made for a very large and compelling game, there were so many hours of gameplay there. IV went back and was nothing more than a slightly prettier III.

The Lost and the Damned DLC was nice on IV, but still, it didn't add any new elements, though it had a more interesting story.

I am looking forward to the massive size of V, three PCs, the customization. The fun feature I think will be the Online, with all of the features they are adding there, it is a new element as well. Free for all gets old after a while.

Guest ArmaDeFuego

Waiting for the PC version which is normally another 6 months after the console release.

Unless its like Red Dead Redemption & they never release it on PC....

The last one I played was San Andreas.  I don't even have a game console anymore since my PS2 died.  I did enjoy San Andreas.  I remember it had a counter that kept up with how many hours you had played the game, man I wasted literally weeks worth of hours on that thing.  Always liked the side games on GTA and the fact that you can always just run around killing hookers and beating up people if you feel like it.  Regretfully I don't see myself getting a but chance to play this one but that's probably for the best since I really don't have the time anyway.

Guest ArmaDeFuego

Nah, I loved 3. enjoyed vice city, liked san andreas alright then played 4 and realized it was just the same game over again. Believe i'm done.

Yea IV wasnt the best. I felt like it was sort of a step backwards. Looks like they have rectified everything with V though. I cant wait!

Guest ArmaDeFuego

They have released all of them on pc since gta3.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Yea, except RDR, which was pretty much a GTA game.....

Guest Keal G Seo

Yea, except RDR, which was pretty much a GTA game.....

You can get emulators for 360 and PS3 now, so you can play anything on PC for now :)