Freedom Munitions Has .300 Blackout, 67 Cents/Round

Guest semiautots

Guest semiautots

You are more than welcome. My supersonic ammo costs me a bit more at 7.3 cents per round.

I'll make sure to call you if my car runs out of gas.

Guest semiautots

Can't help you with gas.

And my costs are not from years ago. That will be my cost when I load some up tomorrow.

I was being sarcastic.  It is not possible for me to care less about how much it costs you to load ammo.  This thread was for folks that purchase loaded ammo, not about some dude that brags about how cheap his reloads are.

I was just poking fun in hopes to get some more people into reloading.

I hear people say all the time they don't have the time to reload but in the time spent searching stores or online for ammo one could probably load more than they find. And the equipment isn't that expensive, might be a little hard to find right now but it is still cheap. I have posted a list to get someone loading for under $200. And for me I started reloading for better ammo, not cost. When I first started my reloads were running at least as much as store bought but not anymore. And yes my 300 Blackout ammo is 4.4 cents a round because I cast every bullet I shoot. I can cast 300+ bullets an hour and the equipment for it was under $100. So for a ~$300 investment you can be pretty much immune to what is going on now. Primers are still available and so it powder.

• Like 2

I was being sarcastic. It is not possible for me to care less about how much it costs you to load ammo. This thread was for folks that purchase loaded ammo, not about some dude that brags about how cheap his reloads are.

Wow, tell us how you really feel. If this gets under your skin, you've got a long road of "pissed off" coming on this forum.
  • Like 6
Guest semiautots

Wow, tell us how you really feel. If this gets under your skin, you've got a long road of "pissed off" coming on this forum.

I don't get pissed off.  Like I said, I could care less.  Other people don't determine my mood for me.  Happy shooting . . .

I don't get pissed off. Like I said, I could care less. Other people don't determine my mood for me. Happy shooting . . .

Your mood is determined by the content of your posts. This is a discussion forum, not a statement forum. Try some enjoyable banter it's what TGO is all about.

• Like 1
I am currently shooting their 9mm new ammo and so far it goes bang. It does seem cleaner then the blazer ammo,at least to me.
I will most likely never reload I just don't trust myself nor would I trust anyone else's, including factory remanufactured/reloads.

Just my 2 cents.
Joe
  • 3 months later...

I am so glad mine cost me 4.3 cents each.

What load are you using?

You talk about casting in another thread. Are you shooting cast bullets in an AR? I would like to do this but there are concerns about plugging up the gas system. Any issues with that? Any precautions being taken?

To the OP - Thanks for the link. That is a much better price than I have found.

I have never had a problem with the gas system getting clogged with lead and I shoot TONS of cast bullets. My 300 Blackout AR has had probably 300 pounds of lead shot through it and I have never had to clean the gas system.

I have recently started powder coating my cast bullets. Keeps me from being exposed to lead fumes.