I guess this guy at Fox had enough!!!!

Guest ThePunisher
Somebody in the media finally needed to tell it like it is. Simply put, Obama and his Obamacare stink. Obama is a lier and everyone with half a brain knows it. Obama is gonna go down in history as the first communist POTUS that nobody would stop from destroying America. He will likely issue martial law at some point in time during the next 3 years, b/c the country will collapse economically, and people will be rioting in the streets wanting to get their hands around these commie politicians necks. The FEMA camps will finally get to be used where the people will be programmed and indoctrinated into the communist party or be shot by firing squads. But only the young and healthy workable people will survive along with the elitist at the top of the communist hierarchy. Half of the people of America will be SCREWED, and the other half will live as commie robots in Amerika. Hail Obama...Hail Obama....

I agree with 6.8, Cavuto and Shepard Smith are the best on Fox News. I guess Cavuto is tired of Obama blaming Fox News for all the problems Obama himself created. I don't remember any President before that singled out a specific news source like Obama has. 

Edited by billyscott
  • Like 3
Guest TankerHC

When the best he has is to blame a news network, his back is up against the wall. People should see it for what it is, a weak, incompetent, individual in the most powerful seat on the planet. His numbers were few prior to the election, it was those few numbers who turned up to vote, those numbers are now dwindling. The Left is getting a taste of their own Medicine, from the right, left and center.

Although I am not optimistic, I am hoping for the best. A Political Revolution. Where 90% show up to vote. Where we clean House and Senate, make the President a lame duck and send people like Boehner, Reid, and Pelosi packing.

My greatest wish however, even if it doesnt happen is that Pelosi and Feinstein both get sent home.

If I could have one wish answered it would be this. There would never again be a "R" or a "D" next to a candidate's name on a ballot.

My second wish would be that no representative could be in office more than one term. If you look nearly all representatives have the country in mind their first term then they get corrupted when they see everyone else making millions on side deals. I bet Cruz will compromise himself and change his tune in a few years.

Guest TankerHC

If I could have one wish answered it would be this. There would never again be a "R" or a "D" next to a candidate's name on a ballot.

My second wish would be that no representative could be in office more than one term. If you look nearly all representatives have the country in mind their first term then they get corrupted when they see everyone else making millions on side deals. I bet Cruz will compromise himself and change his tune in a few years.

Yep! One term then go home. Of course they (The people who would get term limits) would have to vote for term limits, not going to happen, or a Constitutional Convention for an Amendment (Not going to happen either). The Founders never intended for Public Office to be a 30,40 or 50 year career, many of them railed against it. But when you have people like Robert Byrd (I mention Byrd because he is a perfect example, elected to Congress in 1946, never lost another election and died in Office in 2010, 64 years, because he knew how to bring money to West Virginia), people like that will never leave office, ever, unless they are thrown out.

Yep! One term then go home. Of course they (The people who would get term limits) would have to vote for term limits, not going to happen, or a Constitutional Convention for an Amendment (Not going to happen either). The Founders never intended for Public Office to be a 30,40 or 50 year career, many of them railed against it. But when you have people like Robert Byrd (I mention Byrd because he is a perfect example, elected to Congress in 1946, never lost another election and died in Office in 2010, 64 years, because he knew how to bring money to West Virginia), people like that will never leave office, ever, unless they are thrown out.

I've always said we need term limits, but Michael Berry brought up an interesting point on it and I have to say, I've reverted my belief.

We DO have term limits right now!  They're called elections.