Who has bought a hot tub lately

Patton

For years I have been thinking about a hot tub for the house, nothing big, something like a 4 person. It will be outside and not under cover. So who has bought one in the last few years? Where did you find the best deal? I am around Chattanooga but I can always justify a trip to Knoxville. Edited by Patton
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I have never wanted a hot tub but for short time back years ago I rented a house that had a jacuzzi tub in it and man did I enjoy that tub after a long day at work. I would come home and run a tub of hot water and climb in and let the bubbles and jets run a solid hour and man did I sleep great after an hour in it. Very relaxing for sure. If this place had room to put one I would have had one put in years ago. Now with the possibility of a move in my future, If I move into my father in law house behind my daughters place I am definitely going to have one put in............jmho

I'll definitely consider going larger, space isn't too much of a concern but locating it to the deck and backyard may complicate the situation. I have a terrible back and sit in the ones at the gym all the time, I honestly have to make trips to the hot tub just so I can make it to work. The hot thumb is more of a necessite than a luxury, I tried and tried to get a doctors note so I could write it off as a medical expense but I couldn't get a doctor in board to do it. I can't wait any longer and the wife wants one anyway.
I used to own a company that sold and fixed hot tubs. A million jets isn't a good thing. Do not get one that has full foam insulation because when you have to make a repair it is a nightmare. You can usually find a good used one for half the price of new. Or if you are handy you can get one for free and spend a couple hundred to fix it up. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD