Every man here is a rapist

Spots

Yeah, I guess that was out of hand... in retrospect a rather poor attempt at bad humor. Should I edit my original post, or should I apologize for being insensitive? I certainly wouldn't want to offend any British cigarette manufacturers, much less Kalifornians.

Edited by tartanphantom
  • Like 1
Guest theconstitutionrocks

This is the kind of person, male or female, who manufacters a crisis or confrontation and then claims to be the victim. It is their way of gaining attention or sympathy since they can't obtain it in the course of their daily lives. They are miserable creatures who insist on projecting their own inadequacies onto others to make themselves feel better...go kick rocks, got nothin for ya

This is the kind of person, male or female, who manufacters a crisis or confrontation and then claims to be the victim. It is their way of gaining attention or sympathy since they can't obtain it in the course of their daily lives. They are miserable creatures who insist on projecting their own inadequacies onto others to make themselves feel better...go kick rocks, got nothin for ya

That thought is the main reason I didn't go on that site and ask if the author had been dropped on her head.

I have this blog and article in my favorites because I like to read it once in a while because I like to remind myself that there are woman out there that just hate men.

Nothing a good :censored:  wouldn't take care off... :)

I think it comes down to actually hating themselves and projecting it on everyone else-- for extreme femi-nazis men are simply a convenient target.

• Like 1

I just cant get over that whole thing..I feel kinda sorry for her actually..

I don`t know how a woman.. or women.. can go thru life thinking that is rape and that men are only having sex for dominance. Its not like a dog hiking his leg to mark his territory.

Maybe something happened to her as a child or maybe it was hammered into her head at a young age. From the article and her blog participants it seems that there is a  whole bunch of those females out there.

Its sad that she has such hate in herself and I think she is missing out, what could be years of love and happiness with the right person.

What a sad , sad person she is

• Like 1

Might should post on that blog what the dictionary says.

• 1the crime, typically committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will:he denied two charges of attempted rape he had committed at least two rapes
  • literary the abduction of a woman, especially for the purpose of having sexual intercourse with her:the Rape of the Sabine Women
  • 2the wanton destruction or spoiling of a place or area:the rape of the Russian countryside

verb

[with object]

• 1(especially of a man) force (another person) to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will:the woman was raped at knifepoint
2spoil or destroy (a place):the timber industry is raping the land

Consent

permission for something to happen or agreement to do something:no change may be made without the consent of all the partners verb [no object]
  • give permission for something to happen:he consented to a search by a detective
  • agree to do something:he had consented to serve on the panel

Both from
Edited by vontar
Guest Lowbuster

I believe my wife would disagree. Sometimes she wakes me up in the night.

There I was, only sleeping and......

I don't think this lady would say your wife waking you is rape.
Guest Lowbuster

I believe my wife would disagree. Sometimes she wakes me up in the night.

There I was, only sleeping and......

I don't think this lady would say your wife waking you is rape.