Well, guess I'm "new" again...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said... venting. The part about crap talking the death of someone I considered a friend is very distasteful and pretty pathetic. It's no secret if you read the posts over there that triggertime likes to take jabs at TGO at any given opportunity. For him to use that as his latest attempt... I'm actually at a loss of words for once. :screwy:

You also forgot to mention he takes every opportunity to make homosexual references in every thread. I really don't understand that guy.:)

• Administrator
You also forgot to mention he takes every opportunity to make homosexual references in every thread. I really don't understand that guy.:)

Repressed anger I guess. He also talks a lot about hugs. Maybe he needs to seek regression therapy to deal with something inappropriate that happened to him as a child.

Or a good swift kick to the head. Sometimes that helps.

Tungsten, you can give anyone post counts from mine if it pleases ya. I never cared about that stuff anyhow. :)

senior member, newbie..

I will say that if I hear overtly in person anyone speaking ill of shannon, I would have to call my wife and stand in court for assault and battery, because I will personally turn their teeth into chicklets..even if I have to use a 2X4 to do it.

He never spoke ill of anyone. he DID however make fun of glocks and point out that actions (not people) were "dumb ideas". I always liked that about him.

As for the way he passed. It's not for me to judge him. as Tungsten pointed out in his post, Mars played by his own rules. I've never seen him do anything without meticulous planning so I can honestly say that he meant to do this and planned it for quite a while.

I don't think he cared what anyone else thought about it.

as for TCS...never been there. I fell out with the rabbi when he showed his ass about me buying a rifle from him when I got here to Nashville. well, I'm here and guess what? I DID buy a rifle. just not from him. I've also bought a few pistols and traded one with other fine members of this forum.

and the Rabbi?

I wouldn't p in his mouth if his teeth were on fire.

as for TCS...never been there. I fell out with the rabbi when he showed his ass about me buying a rifle from him when I got here to Nashville. well, I'm here and guess what? I DID buy a rifle. just not from him. I've also bought a few pistols and traded one with other fine members of this forum.

and the Rabbi?

Playing devils advocate, I think that was because you said you wife could shoot 1 MOA at 800 yrds or something to that effect. :):D

I think i was one of the first to bang heads with him, but as is the case most of the time we let things go and moved on.;)

Guest canynracer

I will say that if I hear overtly in person anyone speaking ill of shannon, I would have to call my wife and stand in court for assault and battery, because I will personally turn their teeth into chicklets..even if I have to use a 2X4 to do it.

and the Rabbi?

OMG...Classic Tower!!! "Toothpaste"

cant stop laughing....:):lol::shrug::rofl:

because you said you wife could shoot 1 MOA at 800 yrds

I would not want to stand at 800 yards with a target in front of me and Tower's wife shooting. I believe she is an excellent shot, seen her shoot and she might could do it.

Rabbi acted like an asshat when Tower inquired about buying a rifle from an ad that was an old post. It would have been better business to say something to the effect that "the rifle is sold but we can always see about getting you one when you are here" If I was in the gun business I would want Towers business, chances are he is going to buy the thing.

and Elliott, not that you need it but if it comes down to 2X4's I have your back.

I would not want to stand at 800 yards with a target in front of me and Tower's wife shooting. I believe she is an excellent shot, seen her shoot and she might could do it.

Rabbi acted like an asshat when Tower inquired about buying a rifle from an ad that was an old post. It would have been better business to say something to the effect that "the rifle is sold but we can always see about getting you one when you are here" If I was in the gun business I would want Towers business, chances are he is going to buy the thing.

and Elliott, not that you need it but if it comes down to 2X4's I have your back.

Thanks, Mike...I appreciate that one..but if it came down to 2X4's I'd want to do it myself...you know..the personal touch!

as for Julie, she WILL do it, once we get settled and I have a chance to build my range. Long range shooting is the one aspect of shooting that she enjoys the most. I have no doubt that she will be able to do it.

Edited by towerclimber37