Sam Adams Brewing gets hard over Gay Agenda

R_Bert

where are they having the i like girls w big boobs, guns,coffee,parade?? all the above is my preference I should have special rights too. my fav saint is st michael which one covers the blt lgbt etc??? im so sick of this treat me special because of "what i get off on"crap. sexual preference should be private and not jammed down our throats all pun intended. st patricks day is about st patricks day not pamper me cause i like boobs or ass. and to take it deeper should u get special treatment for wearing a kilt??? this crap can go on forever. but at the same time vile sexual preference activists are killing core values. what u put in your mouth should be kept on your bedroom and not on my street. i dont even care about gays displaying affection openly. its about the in your face or ill ruin your day im sick of seeing and hearing. put that im special energy into finding a cure for lukemia or cancer instead of fng w st patricks day and event sponsors... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, Hell yeah it ate my spelling!!! again!!
  • Like 1

where are they having the i like girls w big boobs, guns,coffee,parade?? all the above is my preference I should have special rights too. my fav saint is st michael which one covers the blt lgbt etc??? im so sick of this treat me special because of "what i get off on"crap. sexual preference should be private and not jammed down our throats all pun intended. st patricks day is about st patricks day not pamper me cause i like boobs or ass. and to take it deeper should u get special treatment for wearing a kilt??? this crap can go on forever. but at the same time vile sexual preference activists are killing core values. what u put in your mouth should be kept on your bedroom and not on my street. i dont even care about gays displaying affection openly. its about the in your face or ill ruin your day im sick of seeing and hearing. put that im special energy into finding a cure for lukemia or cancer instead of fng w st patricks day and event sponsors... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, Hell yeah it ate my spelling!!! again!!

Actually that party has been going on a long time.

I don't particularly like the LBGT method of protest, but I could care less what they do and with whom. I'm all for legal equality because I don't think sexual orientation has a damn thing to do with the constitution. As for one's religious bias have at it. Just don't discriminate and use your religion to hide. Equal protection under the law I say.

Now flame away.

I hear ya. I'm just tired of normal nice or fun things getting pissed on by activists w a self promoting agenda. And the agenda causes drama and sponsors don't want to be on it rightfully so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
  • Like 1
Ever since my first Savannah St Patty's day, I've been under the impression that the purpose was to celebrate being drunk, motor boating the boobs of total strangers, being drunk, wearing cheap green trinkets and exchanging said trinkets for the sight of bare breasts, vomiting, public urination and awkward drunken sex with college chicks. I'll be damned if the queers are gonna come in and ruin the sanctity of a holiday that has such a rich, sanctimonious history. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

Ever since my first Savannah St Patty's day, I've been under the impression that the purpose was to celebrate being drunk, motor boating the boobs of total strangers, being drunk, wearing cheap green trinkets and exchanging said trinkets for the sight of bare breasts, vomiting, public urination and awkward drunken sex with college chicks. I'll be damned if the queers are gonna come in and ruin the sanctity of a holiday that has such a rich, sanctimonious history.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roflmao good one!!!!!! Didn't know the savannah parade was that educational !!! Lol

Ever since my first Savannah St Patty's day, I've been under the impression that the purpose was to celebrate being drunk, motor boating the boobs of total strangers, being drunk, wearing cheap green trinkets and exchanging said trinkets for the sight of bare breasts, vomiting, public urination and awkward drunken sex with college chicks. I'll be damned if the queers are gonna come in and ruin the sanctity of a holiday that has such a rich, sanctimonious history. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snakes.  you forgot snakes.

on a not related St. Paddy's note - 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 50th motor-boater??   eeewww.

Edited by R_Bert

So that explains it. I tried to drink my way through the Savannah waterfront once and all that was going on. I just thought that was how they were hospitable down there.

I still want to know who is going to hold up a banner and give me an interview on national TV for being straight?

I'm trying to get a 10 million straight man march in DC.  I just need to find a good vendor for the "We <3 Pie!" signs.

[quote name="R_Bert" post="1125469" timestamp="1394995513"] on a not related St. Paddy's note - 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 50th motor-boater?? eeewww.[/quote] Surprising enough, I'm pretty sure that I was the first one to motor boat those girls that evening. I had a line back then I'd use on dumb chicks which allowed me to fondle the breasts of women I just met without getting slapped or arrested. Actually would get a laugh out of it. I'm sure alcohol helped too. Ah, those were the days. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Decent article providing background on boston and nyc parades http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/27/nyc-boston-mayors-plan-boycott-st-patricks-day-par/?page=all "The theme of the parade is St. Patrick’s Day. It is not a sexually oriented parade,” he said. “All we want to do is have a happy parade. The parade is a day of celebration, not demonstration.”" A "happy" parade? Lol - now THAT is funny raqyra3y.jpg Best sign award goes to the guy holding the gay lucky charms riff 8ytudu9a.jpg

Was it: Erin go bra less Lemee check ???

No, it was actually pretty clever; clever enough that I've even used it on an educated sober lady once and got a smile and a "touche"... wife wasn't amused by it first time I got her with it.  She's a tough cookie.  I haven't heard it used by others before, so I can't reveal the line and risk it being released into society.  Gotta save something to help the boy when he gets to college.

[quote name="Dustbuster" post="1125789" timestamp="1395067432"]I'll take one guess : If we both play motorboat, nortre dame will win every game, and u look like a millionaire Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.[/quote] Ha, no. I said it was clever. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 - 6% of the population are homosexual.  They have a political impact far beyond that.  (It's almost as if their political sponsors - the left - have an interest in destroying the nuclear family).  If a brewery wants to offend 95% to score points with 5%, well, their choice.  Not a brilliant one.

The left has an interest is destroying the nuclear family. 

There. Fixed it for you.

so the gays can still march in the parade , just not carry a banner.  Are other groups allowed to carry a banner?

Ding ding ding.  We have a winner.  "We're okay with you supporting the 2nd Amendment, we just want you to shut up about it.  Why do you have to be in our face about it?"

The left has an interest is destroying the nuclear family. 

There. Fixed it for you.

I think you are being a little disingenuous and painting with too broad a brush.

Some on the left and some of the homosexual community may "want to destroy the nuclear family" but that hardly means that a majority want to.  I would suggest that while homosexual activists may hate and despise the "traditional" family, and marriage, the trouble makers no more speak for the majority of homosexuals or the left than the Westboro Baptist Church speaks for most  Christians.

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 2

I think you are being a little disingenuous and painting with too broad a brush.

Some on the left and some of the homosexual community may "want to destroy the nuclear family" but that hardly means that a majority want to.  I would suggest that while homosexual activists may hate and despise the "traditional" family, and marriage, the trouble makers no more speak for the majority of homosexuals or the left than the Westboro Baptist Church speaks for most  Christians.

We agree. Some on the left equals the "hard left."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/17/5-Big-Wins-for-Militant-Gay-Pressure-Groups

Corporate America fears controversy. The militant gay rights movement understands that well, which is why it targets corporations for political blowback when businessowners get involved in politics, even tangentially. Conservatives have historically been wary to engage in the same tactics. But as the left has demonstrated, the tactics work. The only question is whether the right will continue to play by Marquess of Queensbury rules.

Edited by R_Bert
  • Like 1