POTUS Sanctions on Ruskies

Blitzen

First thing out of the gate Mr.Obama issued orders to sanction about 11 Russian business men after takeover of Crimea. I've read one take that the people are heavy into Soviet arms industry and that weapon related stuff will dry up quickly. Would not be surprised the the importation has already be halted. I am reminded of " Don't let a good crisis pass you by". Wonder if anyone on the forum has more concrete up to date information on how sanctions will affect the firearm industry in the US of A.
It hasn't so far. An individual in the arms industry has had sanctions placed against him, but it doesn't have any effect on the importation on arms or ammo. To be clear: there are no active sanctions against Russia that are preventing ammo or arms from coming into the United States. If someone says otherwise, they are spewing bs.

It hasn't so far. An individual in the arms industry has had sanctions placed against him, but it doesn't have any effect on the importation on arms or ammo. To be clear: there are no active sanctions against Russia that are preventing ammo or arms from coming into the United States. If someone says otherwise, they are spewing bs.

But as usual expect fear and price gouging.

A political war against the Ruskies may be in our favor since POTUS does not recognize the constitution. Do we have the upper hand? Our wild card!

I heard he is going to use the same sanctions on the Russians he has been using the the U.S.A. for the past several years.

I hear they are going to get Obama Care.

Hahaha you mean his sanction is he's going to stop giving the Russians Obama care right? >efg>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

No, he is going to level the same sanctions on them that he has been practicing here.  It works here so he thought he would try it over there.     Right now Detroit is little Siberia.

But as usual expect fear and price gouging.

^ this im hoping i will still be able to find 7.62x54r at a decent price but for some reason i kinda doubt it

Guest PapaB

I did read where bho laid down the ultimate sanction and Unfriended vlad on facebook

If that isn't enough, he's also cancelling a golf outing with vlad, blocking him from his fantasy football league this fall and removing him from the White House christmas card list.

[quote name="whitewolf001" post="1128611" timestamp="1395535343"]Wolf's official statement is "expect delays" or something to that effect. [url="https://www.thebangswitch.com/x39-ammo-update/"]https://www.thebangswitch.com/x39-ammo-update/[/url][/quote] That article is 10 days old and only approaches the issue from the standpoint of russia creating the delays. "The flow of products out of Russia goes through Ukraine where it is loaded onto ships and sent west to ports in the U.S. " That port is in Crimea - and obama's exec order made it crystal clear that russian arms industry people and entities will be targeted. I hope its not the case, but the writing is on the wall for russian ammo companies.