Everything weapons will never see a dime from me.

You know one of the biggest problems with one of these interwebs "he said she said" monkey in the cage poop throwing contest is that you've BOTH going to walk away from this smelling like SH!T ...

(1) Ya don't stack pistols you don't OWN to compare sizes; you use your eyeballs and how they feel in the hand...

(2) Counter Guys have to put with a lot of scat from customers although some are scat to start with...

(3) Know that if you treat the customer like a douche (no matter if he deserves it or not) he will tell even complete strangers how he was treated...

• Like 8

You know one of the biggest problems with one of these interwebs "he said she said" monkey in the cage poop throwing contest is that you've BOTH going to walk away from this smelling like SH!T ...

(1) Ya don't stack pistols you don't OWN to compare sizes; you use your eyeballs and how they feel in the hand...

(2) Counter Guys have to put with a lot of scat from customers although some are scat to start with...

(3) Know that if you treat the customer like a douche (no matter if he deserves it or not) he will tell even complete strangers how he was treated...

This post sums it up nicely.

I was wrong to stack the guns.

Authenticman, if you're ever in the belle Meade area for luch, I'll buy.

He then told me to leave again and dropped his right hand to his side and kinda behind him( he was open carrying his pistol on his hip in this area) turned his right side away from me and with his left hand made a show of picking up the phone as if he's calling the cops.

IF this is an accurate statement, I wouldn't want to set foot in the place for anything. I've noticed many gun shop owners and pawn shop owners being visibly armed many times, but don't recall employees being armed. Either way, I always thought it was in case of an armed robbery, not to force an unarmed customer, even an unruly one, out the door. That's what the police are for. Oh, I'm not saying the OP was unruly either. I don't know what happened since I wasn't there.

IF this is an accurate statement, I wouldn't want to set foot in the place for anything. I've noticed many gun shop owners and pawn shop owners being visibly armed many times, but don't recall employees being armed. Either way, I always thought it was in case of an armed robbery, not to force an unarmed customer, even an unruly one, out the door. That's what the police are for. Oh, I'm not saying the OP was unruly either. I don't know what happened since I wasn't there.

What gunshops have you been in? Every gun shop I have ever been in has had every employee OC'ing. It would be odd to me to walk in and not see an employee carrying!

• Like 3
Guest TresOsos

No, not wrong. Just odd. NO business I know of charges MSRP on anything.

I saw several shops charging over MSRP for certian items, esspecially during the early days of the last panick.

There are also some shops that consistently charge over the Manufacturers listed MSRP on certain items.

What gunshops have you been in? Every gun shop I have ever been in has had every employee OC'ing. It would be odd to me to walk in and not see an employee carrying!

What I said was "I don't recall" it wasn't a definitive statement of fact. It's a boring rainy Monday...I'll just go out today and visit a few and get back to you. I can't believe that's all you took away from my post.
  • Moderators

I apreciate the welcome. I do not represent Everything Weapons. The owner or manager can post to represent the gunstore. I was informed by message that this thread was started and just wanted to see if in fact the incident was being presented factually. In my business I have clients that like to exaggerate things at times. All retail businesses are susceptible to it. Since I heard the whole ordeal I figured id snoop. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

*sigh*, counter to the left of the register. Probably a S&W. I remember people by their vehicles not their face, its easier for me. Tacoma. I have a business to run have a good day. I will be available after 6pm if someone wants to continue the name calling. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'll vouch for your story. You may not remember me because of how stealthy I can be. If you did by chance detect me I was the guy wearing old army fatigues talking to the counter guy about my current SWAT Sniper experience and how much what I learned while being a Recon Sniper helped during this one hostage "event" at the mall I run security for (SWAT does NOT pay enough by the way so I have to supplement my income by working private sector security - I oversee a team of four and we train daily for "events" and "situations". Don't ask me to explain the difference between an "event" and a "situation" because I am not allowed to but there IS a difference).

What we had at ETW was definitely a situation, but obviously I cannot go into detail why. But obviously gunbartender deserved to be drawn upon but was even shown that mercy by the guy behind the counter because it was a "situation" and not an "event".

• Like 6
  • Administrator

I think this is a good place to stop this thread.  I will note that Everything Weapons inquired a few times about advertising here and has yet to follow through.  Yet somehow, they've always had plenty of au-gratis mentions in threads from customers.  It's a gray area for sure, but sooner or later it seems a bit suspicious when someone registers for an account just to tell us how awesome their experience was.

I guess in the grand scheme of things, they got guerilla advertising and they got some guerilla feedback so there's now balance in the universe.  That being said, I'm now to the point where if I see Everything Weapons mentioned by anything other than a satisfied customer who's been a member of here since before 2014 and has more than 10 posts to their name, I'm going to consider it to be more spamvertising and delete it.

We've got good shops who support TGO and make it possible for us to entertain and inform our members.  The shops that don't want to support TGO shouldn't expect a free lunch.

• Like 9