PSA deal......Lower with lower parts kit $89.99!!!

For 99.9% of people I imagine they'd never know the difference.

And the other .1% are the reason they have blem lowers and complain about parts not being "mil-spec" when they break after 20,000 rounds (because they count every single round).

• Like 4
[quote name="vontar" post="1143923" timestamp="1398732183"] Second, quality good on these? serious question, I don't know.[/quote] Yes sir. I've had 3 (I believe) of their lowers and several uppers. My uppers were only marked "blemished" because they didn't get the PSA logo stamp. Never had a problem from anything PSA branded
[quote name="vontar" post="1143928" timestamp="1398732589"]I should have been more clear. I meant on the parts kits. Firefox ate my first post and I had to retype it and left that out I guess. I have enough uppers and lowers. Just need the other parts.[/quote] Ah, sorry. If I had been using my noggin I would've seen that. I've used two. Honestly one of the triggers is just meh okay. The other, is the best trigger I've ever felt come out of a parts kit. I've heard several others attest to the latter as well Edited by KKing
  • Like 1
Guest t.bird

I have a lower and two parts kits.  The lower is great, parts kits are decent.  I saw a thread once where someone compared their parts kits to 5 or 6 other similar priced kits and PSA ranked at the top or near the top.  I've done some polishing and filing to my trigger/hammer but I like it decently.

Ugh.  There is a reason I keep myself from going to PSA's website.  Must. Not. Add. To. Cart.

Cheapest one I've  seen with shipping in a couple months of looking, beats Bud's by 19 bucks, actually by $34.75 using instant plastic!

Not that I'm trying to tempt ya. ;)

- OS

Ergh! I am refusing to fall for their evil ploy of selling me the things I want for ridiculously low prices!!!

Seriously... this is hard. I even have one more spare BCG from the TGO buy waiting for the next build.

Ugh... I could... but I shouldn't.
[quote name="Major Kong" post="1143861" timestamp="1398722462"]For 99.9% of people I imagine they'd never know the difference.[/quote] Yeah I have just read stories of a bunch of rattling with different uppers and lowers. I only have one AR with matching upper and lower. Thanks for the input. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm torn here, really I am. Usually I'm the first person to jump on the PSA is awesome bandwagon, hell I'm building a PSA AR right now, but their deals lately have not been that great. Take for example the deal they are running right now. 20% off most items! excludes ammo, firearms, ar uppers, gift cards, all good brands of optics ...ummm so 90% of their items, geez. I check their site almost daily and of course you will see the price predictably climb about 20% right before a deal like this or free shipping days. I'm not saying there still aren't amazing deals to be had, just saying be careful because sometimes it's better to just wait a couple of weeks and watch an item because they change the sales price constantly.
Oh, yes, that deal is awesome for sure. I was just throwing that info out there because other deals were being brought up, and someone that isn't familiar with the sight might think that the 20% off right now is awesome. I'm saying be careful because they tend to raise their prices when they run deals.
Oh, here's a little trick with PSA that I've seen happen a few times, just to show I'm not being a negative Nancy today. Like I said, they do tend to raise their prices when they offer free shipping, buuuuuut if you see a banner on top of the web site saying that free shipping starts on let's say Sunday, put an item into your cart Saturday night and check the shipping. Sometimes you can get a daily deal for an awesome price, before it changes, and get the free shipping! Don't know if it always happens, but I've seen it happen a few times.

Ugh...

I'm a sucker. I bought it. And when I added the stripped upper to my cart it dropped to $39.99. And then when I added the upper parts kit it went to $24.99.

Geez!

I'd buy the lower but IDK when I'll be back in Tennessee... currently living 5 miles from PSA (with a TN DL/HCP)... such a tease.