POWDER BLOWOUT..... kind of :)

Guest sam37015

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sam37015

Met up with Sam last nite on her way through, very nice.
Appreciate it so much, hope ya'll had a safe trip the rest of the way. Thanks again.

No problem at all! You sure had some sweet pups with you!!! Let me know if you need anything else.
Guest sam37015

Email and pm on the 15th... No replies. Anyone heard from David or Sam? I'd love to buy 8lbs of AA#7 and 8lbs of W748 from them....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

You can always give me or Daddy a call..... I prefer text messaging but calling is okay too.

David 615-497-4205
Sam 615-478-4015
  • 3 weeks later...
not much pistol powder ramshot comp. surplus I have about 50 pounds left
most rifle powders in stock no h1000 or varget but I do have 5208xbr very similer to varget made in same
plant.smaller cut than varget burn rate just about the same big sale on imr 4831 8 pound jugs 160.00 tula 556 small rifle primers 119.00 per case Winchester small pistol 30.00 per 1000 but you got to ask and tell me you are from tgo.big load of 22 long rifle shipped yesterday will not get til monday

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.