Everything Weapons

Has anyone done business with Everything Weapons in Franklin (formerly Uselton)? If so, what are your impressions?

Range time is free M-F through June, so I think I'm going to take advantage of that. It's normally $20/day, and $10 for each additional person in your party, so that seems to be in line with other places I've used.

There was only one other customer in the shop besides me. The guys were courteous and helpful. After looking around a little, I bought a Magpul "tactical" phone case for my Samsung Galaxy S4 for $16 plus tax, which is about the same as Amazon charges. I didn't price any of their handguns, but they had just about anything you could want for rent.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that might be because they're not a vendor here... seems like that thread went badly.

I don't think it had anything to do with that.  The thread in question was related to their pricing of 22 ammo.  At the end of the day, I have been there and they have always been pretty decent.  I didn't buy any 22 because it was too high, but they seem to have a small, but decent selection of guns at the store on Moore's lane.  As with most things TGO, if a company does one thing someone here doesn't like, the whole company must be crap.  I have no affiliation with them and to be honest could care less how they run their business.  They will either make it or they won't, but from the few times I have been there, it seemed like most other gun stores.  Some things were high and some were decent.  It just depends what you need that day. 

Edited by Hozzie

When did TGO upgrade to 3D?!?!

Lol,those are fireworks enhancement glasses for threads that have the potential to go off w a Big Bang !!!

On a side note I've Been to the CS store lotsa stock, lotsa tacticool items and they actually had a load of 300 blackout ammo late last year. I'm partial to outpost armory cause I like their big gun inventory and ability to price match. If this store was the same id like it as well but past performances across the spectrum haven't thrilled me. One thing I'll never understand is you can spend a grand in a local bar over a year and someone will always say hello and even remember your name.most lgs's. You can spend 5 grand and your'e still an idiot on the other side of the counter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
I don't live in that area so am unlikely to ever stop in at EW. Might have made a trip eventually just to check it out, but after their very poor handling of the 22 LR situation, I decided it's something I would cross off my bucket list in favor of more enjoyable activities. Same reason I quit shopping at a few other places too, which shall remain nameless so as not to start another flaming dog pile. But Gander Mountain in Mount Juliet, on the other hand, is somewhere I have gone 3 times before it even officially opened, and I plan to go back again soon. Many of their prices were high (especially guns) but they had an amazing selection, their employees were super friendly, and they sold many pallets of 22 LR at low prices and handled the distribution of it with grace and fairness for all. Edited by wileecoyote