Over 100K of .22LR.......................

Guest BCR#1

Guest BCR#1

While picking up my weekly allotment of .22LR earlier this week, I saw more bricks, bulk packs and 100 rnd. sleeves of different brands of .22 than I've seen in at least two yrs. at one location. They rolled three buggies full of .22LR into the staging area and two of the buggies went into the back office for later disbursement.

All of the 50 or so people in line left happy that day. There is an advantage to working nights.

Bill

"All of the 50 or so people in line left happy that day. There is an advantage to working nights."

Seriously, there were 50 people in line at this mystery store?  No wonder I can't find any damn .22

Ain't it amazing how word gets around when something is about to be put on display?  :rolleyes:

Stay on top of Armslist in the area and flag every single ad for 22lr. I do it every single day. Eventually these gougers will not be able to sell their ammo at elevated prices putting them in a bind when the credit card bill comes in. I even flag normal priced 22 so the gougers cannot buy it to resell.

• Like 4

I generally do. Rarely do I see any 22 priced even remotely normal so it doesn't happen very often. And reasonably priced 22 get snatched up before it gets pulled down but I do my part to keep it our of the hands of those who are buying to resell.

I do too!  I am on armslist 2-3x times a day!  :devil:

• Like 1
Guest BCR#1

Any interest in sharing the location?

Sure, Sportsmans Warehouse. Now that I've spilled the beans, I'm sure every re-seller scum like jones will be showing up. I'll be looking for a Marion County tag starting next week.

Bill

[quote name="BCR#1" post="1169659" timestamp="1405666027"]Sure, Sportsmans Warehouse. Now that I've spilled the beans, I'm sure every re-seller scum like jones will be showing up. I'll be looking for a Marion County tag starting next week. Bill[/quote] It obviously wast a huge secret anyhow. At least maybe a TGOer can get in line. Plus I'm sure a good 50% of those 50 people in line we're resellers. Edited by Lumber_Jack

Sure, Sportsmans Warehouse. Now that I've spilled the beans, I'm sure every re-seller scum like jones will be showing up. I'll be looking for a Marion County tag starting next week.

Bill

Who is this jones you speak of? I know a guy with the last name Jones that is a douche and tries to resell but gets called out every time. I wonder if it's the same.

• Moderators

Who is this jones you speak of? I know a guy with the last name Jones that is a douche and tries to resell but gets called out every time. I wonder if it's the same.

Can't be two people named Jones . . . . :cool:

Alex?
Andrew?
Chipper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Guest BCR#1

I have enough warning points because of that little worm, I don't need any more.

Bill