Columbia Papa John's robbery goes wrong

Glock30

The reason this happened is because the guilty party was emboldened by the lack of punishment when he was caught doing the same thing only a year ago. By letting these feral creatures back into society without any punishment (probation is NOT punishment), they are actually encouraged by the liberal courts to assault and murder the innocent members of society.

All perpetrators who commit unprovoked acts of violence towards innocent people should be put to death. Rape, murder, aggravated assault and armed robbery should all carry an automatic death sentence. Anyone who would commit such acts has no place in society, and doesn't deserve the opportunity for redemption, and surely doesn't deserve freedom. They deserve to die. Painfully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 8

this just irks the heck out of me... the comment that pos made on his facebook is revolting,

the shooters name was Darious Fitzpatrick...

hopefully Papa John will commit dollars to the Shaffer family...

interesting read...

http://columbiadailyherald.com/news/local-news/papa-john-s-shooting-suspect-detained

"The juvenile suspected of a robbery-homicide at Papa John’s Pizza on Monday night told police he intentionally shot employee Gordon Schaffer to kill him, a Columbia police witness testified Thursday"

you can't get any more messed up than that... I'm sorry, this pos does not deserve life... when someone admits to that...just say OK, and take there a** out back... done

Edited by carter
  • Administrator

The reason this happened is because the guilty party was emboldened by the lack of punishment when he was caught doing the same thing only a year ago. By letting these feral creatures back into society without any punishment (probation is NOT punishment), they are actually encouraged by the liberal courts to assault and murder the innocent members of society.

All perpetrators who commit unprovoked acts of violence towards innocent people should be put to death. Rape, murder, aggravated assault and armed robbery should all carry an automatic death sentence. Anyone who would commit such acts has no place in society, and doesn't deserve the opportunity for redemption, and surely doesn't deserve freedom. They deserve to die. Painfully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't summon strong enough words to express how much I agree with everything you just said.

I live in Culleoka south of Columbia but was in town yesterday. Passed by the Pappa Johns. Lots of ballons and flowers out front. The news reported the kid said he shot him because he didn't give him more money.
This POS should already be cold in the ground.

I took a short cut through some neighborhood a while back and passed a house with a piece of plywood out front with 'Thieves go away' spray painted large enough to cover a 4x8 sheet. Must be getting bad in downtown Columbia. Shame!

Dad03, It is not just Columbia or Antioch or any particular area. It is everywhere. From Belle Meade and Brentwood to the government projects of University Court on Murfreesboro Road. No one is spared the fear of attack by criminals this day in time. And all the left can say is Americans that obey the law don't need to own guns. I have lived where I live over 15 years and up until November 2008 I never locked my door. I live 2 miles from downtown Gallatin and 1 mile from Walmart and never locked my door and never felt uneasy. In 2008 I had the front door of my house replaced with a nice insulated all metal door that has 3 locks on it. i have security lighting out side that triggers when anyone approaches my home from any direction. I have 4 trail cams strategically located on the property but not in plain view. Of course I have my 15 year old guard dog Kasey which many nights stays inside with me and once temps drop to lower 30's at night she will be in every night. I felt totally safe until 2008. Now I feel safe again and I just refuse to put bars of my windows but if I am at home and they try to come in the window I will let them in about 95% before I act against a intruder and feel my life is in danger. I will call 911 when they begin to break in and I will tell the operator that is depends on police response as to whether they get a criminal or a corpse.....................jmho  

• Authorized Vendor

this just irks the heck out of me... the comment that pos made on his facebook is revolting,

the shooters name was Darious Fitzpatrick...

hopefully Papa John will commit dollars to the Shaffer family...

interesting read...

http://columbiadailyherald.com/news/local-news/papa-john-s-shooting-suspect-detained

"The juvenile suspected of a robbery-homicide at Papa John’s Pizza on Monday night told police he intentionally shot employee Gordon Schaffer to kill him, a Columbia police witness testified Thursday"

you can't get any more messed up than that... I'm sorry, this pos does not deserve life... when someone admits to that...just say OK, and take there a** out back... done

If that's true if I had any control over things that little bastard would be pushing up daisies in less than a week. People like that have no sense or right or wrong....no sense of human decency and no reason to be breathing the air good people should be using.

• Like 1

It was taken gown that same night though. It went something like: "Why errbody crying over dis white dood nobody care befo he was shot" or some dumb $#&t like that. I can't temporarily bring my IQ down that low to completely write it like he did.

This is a look into the minds of these scum IMHO. They actually justify these types of killings by basing it on the race of the perp vs the victim. If it's black on white, then they celebrate. If it's white on black they flood the streets with violence and protests. If it's black on black they don't say a word.

Due to the coddling of these people by the authorities and society, the situation continues to deteriorate. All the talk about "white privilege" and America's history of slavery, which nobody alive today participated in, accelerates the division of America. The Progressives have identified the fact that you can't convert a society. You have to take a society apart to build a new one. This is the goal of the Progressive Left.

Edited by Randall53
  • Like 1

If that's true if I had any control over things that little bastard would be pushing up daisies in less than a week. People like that have no sense or right or wrong....no sense of human decency and no reason to be breathing the air good people should be using.

yes sir... that is what the police officer quoted him saying from the interrogation... looked like the detectives where at him for a good while before he broke and confessed... I looked his facebook page up and on Oct. 1st he said "i swear to god most of you niggas is p***y."... I can only assume he is talking about getting someone to help him rob a few places, and no one wanted to... He is the one that robbed the Dollar Generals at gun point also...

I can't believe his public defender tried to motion for Fitzpatrick to be on house arrest until the other suspect in the Papa John's robbery is caught... I'm guessing they know who it is, or this pos didn't rat him out...if so, their should be a slew of new charges like obstruction and tampering with evidence...

they did arrest one of his accomplices in a Dollar General robbery... Rodney Harvell... I also noticed them mentioning this may be a small group of thugs...AND on Darious Fitzpatrick's facebook page he belongs to a small group of young guys from the Columbia area called "Team Fame Thr33"   also his brother Nazzara Fitzpatrick should be charged with harboring a fugitive... I'm wandering who this Darious lived with...

yes sir... that is what the police officer quoted him saying from the interrogation... looked like the detectives where at him for a good while before he broke and confessed... I looked his facebook page up and on Oct. 1st he said "i swear to god most of you niggas is p***y."... I can only assume he is talking about getting someone to help him rob a few places, and no one wanted to... He is the one that robbed the Dollar Generals at gun point also...

I can't believe his public defender tried to motion for Fitzpatrick to be on house arrest until the other suspect in the Papa John's robbery is caught... I'm guessing they know who it is, or this pos didn't rat him out...if so, their should be a slew of new charges like obstruction and tampering with evidence...

they did arrest one of his accomplices in a Dollar General robbery... Rodney Harvell... I also noticed them mentioning this may be a small group of thugs...AND on Darious Fitzpatrick's facebook page he belongs to a small group of young guys from the Columbia area called "Team Fame Thr33"   also his brother Nazzara Fitzpatrick should be charged with harboring a fugitive... I'm wandering who this Darious lived with...

:down: :ugh: :yuck: :stunned: :puke: :rant: :shake: :sick: :screwy: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Public defender. The term seems like..... an oxymoron..... at this point. I have a few ideas of how we can permanently defend the public from this guy.

Just when I thought this case couldn't piss me off any more....

Edited by Glock30

:down: :ugh: :yuck: :stunned: :puke: :rant: :shake: :sick: :screwy: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Public defender. The term seems like..... an oxymoron..... at this point. I have a few ideas of how we can permanently defend the public from this guy.

Just when I thought this case couldn't piss me off any more....

well needless to say the judge didn't carry that motion and he is being held without bail! :usa: :rock:

Man don't any of ya'll remember any of the things you learned in the military about interrogation processes used before the person being question kind of got quiet permanently . Plastic bag is really being way to nice or two quick................jmho

Man don't any of ya'll remember any of the things you learned in the military about interrogation processes used before the person being question kind of got quiet permanently . Plastic bag is really being way to nice or two quick................jmho

If you poke a few holes in it with a pencil, you can regulate the speed :)