Another newbie from Franklin

Definitely a novice here. Have not shot a weapon since I left Viet Nam in 1968. Have signed up for the HCP class at Guns & Leather for 11/15. Will start serious search for a weapon after that. Have done some research on the internet. Interested in looking at the Kahr 9PM. Any advice greatly appreciated! :D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the forum!

I'm not in Franklin, but I am in Brentwood right now. If you care to find a range, I have 3 days off and 4 pistols that you can try. 1 9mm (its a makarov clone) 2 .380's and a .45. I'm always looking for a reason to go to the range! I can also coach you if you want, and get you back into fine form in no time.

call if ya want

606-273-5004

My name is Elliott.

:tinfoil:

Guest Verbal Kint

Tower's also been known to make really potent roofie-coladas, and embrace his metrosexuality with his new friends. The targets might not be the only things getting "plugged". Just tossing that out there.

:tinfoil:

P.S. He climbs poles for a living... do your own math.

Guest johnmattwill
Heya dude, welcome. Will see you at the HCP class at G&L on the 15th.

Welcome... looks like there are gonna be a few of us at G & L on the 15th of this month.... I'll be taking the class then also....

Look forward to seeing Angus and TnFan there.!!

Today was a great day! I totally enjoyed shooting with TNFAN.

and he shot danged well for a guy that hadn't fired a weapon in 40 years.

by the end of the range session, he was making consistent body shots at 40 feet. I have no doubt that he will do quite well for his qualification!

I only wish I had more weapons for him to try...but Julez only allows me to carry 4 when we travel.

:whistle:

Thanks Elliot for a great indoctrination. Now if I can just figure out how to load those damn magazines! :death:

Really takes a special person to volunteer to assist others like that. Speaks volumes for your character.

Hopefully we can do it again soon and at a little better setting. :)

Again, a big thank you!;)

Guest FNandGlock

Welcome to the board and may I say this is a great place for Tennessee folks to take care of one another I have only been here about a month and have found out so much and everyone is just great. If I may make one sugguestion that really helps keep the board going is to make a donation and become a Benefactor, you can do this by clicking on donation in the top right hand corner of the home page. Its cheap and makes you a Benefactor on the site. It also supports the board, you dont have to by no means but I have found that things like these forums are great for our hobby and they dont run free. The admin folks do a great job. Again Welcome aboard ! If you ever need anything I'm just in Lebanon and work in nashville. Also if you want to step up from a 9mm I have a 44 Mag for sale haha