Who the *#$#($# are you?

Is this for a specific range, group, or geographic area? I'm in middle TN and have met a few dozen folks from TGO, but the chances of me running into them again or other random members from TGO (especially from other parts of the state) at a particular range at the exact same day and time are pretty remote. Still cool to see what folks look like, but then again I'm not thrilled about a mugshot database and I'm pretty grisly so no pic for me except these... :D

4791515_l5.jpg

wile-e_-coyote3.jpg

cyote-50BMG.jpg

• Like 2

Is this for a specific range, group, or geographic area? I'm in middle TN and have met a few dozen folks from TGO, but the chances of me running into them again or other random members from TGO (especially from other parts of the state) at a particular range at the exact same day and time are pretty remote. Still cool to see what folks look like, but then again I'm not thrilled about a mugshot database and I'm pretty grisly so no pic for me except these... :D

4791515_l5.jpg

wile-e_-coyote3.jpg

cyote-50BMG.jpg

For the uneducated like me...what's the rifle? That bolt is awesome looking!

Actually it's a thread for the shooting sports participants. :)

Lol. I participate in the shooting sports more than most, but usually by teaching classes at private venues and shooting in my backyard, so if random TGO folks start popping up on my land I'm going to start wearing tinfoil hats and looking for the black helicopters. :D

I have TGO - 221 Fireball across the back of my shooting vest. It works, I've had several other TGO/IDPA shooters come up to chat because of that.

I'd post a photo, but I have yet to figure how to do that unlike the gun selling forum where you can attach direct from your photo file.

• Like 1
Ok

I have TGO - 221 Fireball across the back of my shooting vest. It works, I've had several other TGO/IDPA shooters come up to chat because of that.

I think people come up and chat with you because you're such a heck of a nice guy.
  • Like 2

LOL ... thanks Toby, but sometime I worry when I have my game face on during a match that I may not appear to be that nice  :pleased:

You know what they say, nice guys finish last ... oh wait, I must appear to be nice, cuz I sure finish close to last at most matches!   :rofl:

It's a bolt action 50 bmg, I believe a custom build used for competition. I found it on a blog and don't know too much about it but I did ask the owner for more info.

Thanks. I thought that probably was a 50, but just wasn't sure.

but I could totally see you behind that piece!!

the blue shirt is from I could still walk before I got hurt only thought I was fat. now I am really fat. the red updated shirt we only got once or twice. did shoot at all last year hoping to fix that this year. its easier on the wife to change my shirt in bed, so that's why I am my hospital bed.

005_zpsmwbm1ycs.jpg001_zpsywxywlax.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

..I could still walk before I got hurt...

Sir, I don't know you from Adam so I hope this doesn't come across as offensive in any way (that's the farthest thing from my intent). I've seen you around at a few matches and I hope that if I am ever tested as you have been I'll have even half the strength, determination, and perseverance that you show every time I've seen you. You are an inspiration.
  • Like 1