New Bumper Sticker!

Moped

My back window is power and I am afraid it would get messed up if the window was put down. I'm not to worried about the paint. Its a 2003 Sequioa.

I'm in a Sequoia as well! I haven't had issues with stickers at all. My TGO is doing good. I had a Black Abbey on there for a long time an it held up well. In fact it was a nightmare to get off!

Have you had issues with your back latch gate at all? Just curious. It seems to be a well known issue in Sequioas and we've have tons of issues with mine.

Regardless of where it is, it's still awesome! Glad you like it! Mine is smack dab in the middle of my back window. Monkey actually asked for one too. It's next to his TGO sticker.

Stickers on paint is just a massive pet peeve of mine. Windows only.

WINDOWS ONLY!!!!

7hw42b4os25m2h7zg.jpg

• Like 3

I didn't think a rebel like you would have rules!! ;-) I'm a bit jealous of your vehicle though. I would be stickers on windows only with that!

Standards, not rules....

It kind of hurts to look at that photo; I totaled that car when I fell asleep behind the wheel at the end of February. I may never have that awesome of a car again. :cry:

Edited by Ted S.
Sorry Ted, you are just going to have to deal with my sticker,. LOL!

MrsMonkeyMan2500, I have not had an issue with the latch on the hatch. Other than having to replace both catalytic converters , it runs awesome. The only car I have I had that I liked better was my 89 Landcruise. That was a beast! My next car will likely be a Subaru Outback though. As the kids get older and move out, I just don't need all the room, and the better gas mileage would be a huge plus. I was looking for an Outback when I stumbled on the Sequoia. Edited by Moped
See, I've dug the Crosstrek since they came out. I love my Sequoia and how big it is. We don't have kids, but we have our 7 dogs and I can transport all of them in it. Every time I think about getting something smaller, I think if the dogs. Although the only time they ever rode together was during our open house and moving.

Maybe one day. I love Desert Khaki. But since my friend already ordered that, I'll stick with the Sequoia for now.

I like this sticker. But unfortunately the caption under it should say " Break into me first "

Point well taken. Its the first and only sticker on any vehicle I have earned. And I think harmless in this instance.
  • Like 2

I like this sticker. But unfortunately the caption under it should say " Break into me first "

I get your thinking.. But I also think that a lot of people would laugh at it more than anything. I mean it's a mockery of the hippy one with religious symbols. Besides, if we asked them to put a caption under it, well that would just make it to busy looking. I mean it's borderline now. Don't want to over do it!

• Moderators

Yea, but then some clown would steal it.

Honestly I would be more worried about someone seeing a "gun sticker" on my vehicle and trying to steal anything valuable inside the vehicle than I would be worried about stealing the "gun sticker" itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so because they have a gun sticker the logic is there is a gun inside?

That is as weak as the OC argument about getting shot.

• Like 2
  • Moderators

so because they have a gun sticker the logic is there is a gun inside?

That is as weak as the OC argument about getting shot.

Well. Probably more of a statistical chance than if you have an anti-gun sticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, well I choose to believe that the sticker says "I'm pretty freakin awesome and I like to mock people" not "break in and steal".

Besides, one look inside will tell them, it isn't worth it. 

You can have all the dog hair, empty water bottles and burned CDs you want. They're all replaceable. Oh, and I have a few Food Lion mailers they send for some reason too. 

• Like 2
I used to be a member of NAC in Antioch and there was a continuous rash of break ins. Most all were for something left in the front seat or floorboard. Lots of purses. My buddy in the theft division right next door at the police station (that's how brazen these crackheads were) said they don't really target certain vehicles, but it's more a target of opportunity. They stroll parking lots looking in vehicles. He said I should see some of the surveillance footage. They can literally walk by break a window and grab whatever's inside without even breaking stride. Now at home or in an apartment complex parking lot it's a different story.