Today's random thought

Caster

When a baby  :poop: 's in it's diaper its a guarantee that it will still get lots of Huggies from a mom & dad with plenty of Luv's in her heart.

When an old person  :poop: 's their pants, it all Depends on who is listed in their Last Will and Testament.  

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

When a baby  :poop: 's in it's diaper its a guarantee that it will still get lots of Huggies from a mom & dad with plenty of Luv's in her heart.

When an old person  :poop: 's their pants, it all Depends on who is listed in their Last Will and Testament.  

Old old old joke.

Thanks

Robert

Three old men were sitting around talking about who had the worst health problems. The seventy-year-old said, "Have I got a problem. Every morning I get up at 7:30 and have to take a piss, but I have to stand at the toilet for an hour 'cause my pee barely trickles out."

"Heck, that's nothing, " said the eighty year old.

"Every morning at 8:30 I have to take a shit, but I have to sit on the can for hours because of my constipation. It's terrible".

The ninety-year-old said, "You guys think you have problems! Every morning at 7:30 I piss like a racehorse, and at 8:30 I shit like a pig. The trouble with me is, I don't wake up till eleven."

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

A true Patriot and Inspiration...emoji_1F609.png

As we get older, we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a difference" in the world.  It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of other seniors who have found the courage to take on challenges that would make many of us wither. 

Harold Schlumberg is such a Person....

QUOTE FROM HAROLD :

"I've often been asked,... 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?'  Well, I stay active and happy.  I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer and scotch into urine.  Then I take a jog out to the shed and piss on a picture of Obama.  I do this several times every day.  I really enjoy it and get my exercise too!"

Harold is an inspiration to all of us old folks.

• Like 1