HUGE SAVINGS ON GEISSELE TRIGGERS

EssOne

I can't spend that kind of money on a trigger either, but if I made a hundred grand a year, then I probably would. Since I don't, the Geiselle ALG series are right up my alley! I put in an ALG ACT trigger for a friend of mine and the 4.5 lb trigger is very nice.
That being said, Geiselle triggers don't go on sale too often so thanks for the heads up! Edited by rugerla1

I have fired a geissel equipped AR and a Rem 700 and have to admit they're nice, but I just can't bring myself to spend that much for one.  I have more time than money so I will polish the snot out of a trigger and even installed one of Dolo's trigger upgrade screws which have made it much better, though no geissel, but it does good at the range. This is the cheapest I have seen these though, so for those that want one, this is a perfect opportunity.

It all depends on what your priorities and intended uses for your rifles are.To me the most important part of a good rifle is a good trigger.  I've tried several AR triggers and have settled on the SSA for guns I use for ranges over 200 yards, and the ALG-ACT for the closer range "duty" carbines. I swallowed hard when I bought the SSA's (two years apart), but I smile every time they allow me to  bounce a bullet off of a 12"x12" steel plate dinger at 240 yards with iron sights. So I would heartily recommend them to anyone setting up a rifle that's basically for 200+ yard shooting or other precision application and who doesn't want a trigger with a really light pull weight common to a lot of target triggers. But I wouldn't recommend one to anyone who is setting up a range banger or an M4gery. I think the ACT is much better suited for these applications, both in terms of pull and money.  (and Palmetto is also marketing a trigger very similar to the ACT for about $30 less. I've used one and they're going to give ALG a run for their money.)

And I really wish I could have gotten one for forty or fifty bucks off. :pleased:

Edited by EssOne

Nice! Going to check this out! Want to replace that horrible Ruger SR556 trigger in my dads rifle.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got 3 or 4 of the QMS triggers in my AR's, but only just installed the ACT in my friends. That's why I ordered one today. We're going to his farm tomorrow to shoot and I'll be able to shoot his. Even the cheaper QMS is much better than milspec, so I'm sure I'll fall in love with the 4.5 lb ACT.
  • Like 1

Jeff, missed you at lunch today. Goooood stuff. What so you have an SSA-E in? I have one i was contemplating putting in my CMMG 308.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We had just eaten at Mitchell's. I've got the SSA-E in my 5.56 Bushmaster. Need one for the 300 Blackout too.

I saw that in my email today. So tempting to pick one up at that price for my SBR since it's going to cool off and I'll be back out at the range.

I'd SD3G a SBR in a heartbeat. No better trigger IMHO for a CQB rifle.

I put one in my Mega pistol build. :up:

7c9a242b1bad1641aae17a86c1e4380f.jpg

923ec63995a1c8b9ea2b62bcb5a60092.jpg

e466bafd0f55bf0e1b2c37238c13a834.jpg

596d03dc02bf6af2b4dd3dab968e2c9d.jpg

Got a little more to go one that build....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Edited by JohnC
  • Like 1
Heck, I FINALLY talked my dad in to replacing that horrible trigger in the Ruger SR556! I just ordered him a Geissele Hi-Speed National Match Designated Marksman Rifle trigger!

With the sales this weekend, I've saved over $260 off regular prices. Add the SD3G and S3G triggers I got on the last sale and that adds up to $370 in savings! :w00t:
  • Like 1