Has anyone given thought about terrorists Attacks here?

bersaguy

If you see something; say something.

Cops will be profiling people; you should also.

If you see something unusual, call the cops and let them know. Terrorists are going to avoid cops and Security; we need to be the eyes and ears of LE to have a chance of stopping an attack.

Up your level of readiness. If you work in or are the owner of a business open to the public; do you have a plan for survival other than running? Be prepared to fight back.

Getting away from a terrorist with a bomb may save your life, but the only way to stop an active shooter is with another active shooter.

I know this is a TN wide forum, but I have told friends and family repeatedly that Nashville, as an "icon" of country music and mainstream America ( yes I know the reality of who now lives in Davidson County hardly matches that stereotype), is a prime target.  Particularly since NY, DC, LA are more hardened targets at this point.

I would not be the least bit surprised if Nashville is on a lot of short lists as a prime target.  

Maybe we could turn the tables on ISIS and Nashville could head up a coalition effort to wipe them out. They could blast them with their nerve grating country music in a focused beam from a sonic weapon. 

http://www.globalresearch.ca/coverStoryPictures/15298.jpg

They would just give up after a few hours.

+1 on TGO David's list, but he forgot one thing; Avoid country music.

Edited by McGarrett

Yep. I strongly believe in Amazon and internet mail order. I never go anywhere near a mall this time of year if I can help it. Or any other time for that matter.

I like to support the local brick and mortal places, but it's frequently not worth the aggravation this time of year. Thankfully most of our Christmas shopping is already done.

If you see something; say something.

Cops will be profiling people; you should also.

If you see something unusual, call the cops and let them know. Terrorists are going to avoid cops and Security; we need to be the eyes and ears of LE to have a chance of stopping an attack.

Up your level of readiness. If you work in or are the owner of a business open to the public; do you have a plan for survival other than running? Be prepared to fight back.

Getting away from a terrorist with a bomb may save your life, but the only way to stop an active shooter is with another active shooter.

This is a couple days old but well worth watching. It expands on what you mentioned.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4620801709001/dr-gorka-dont-wait-for-uncle-sam-to-protect-you/