How is everyones tomato plants doing this winter.

K191145

Call me weird I guess, it's not like I'm going to have enough to can in March. Always had a winter plant, it's the first to produce in late spring.

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JMH42/media/DSCN3266_zpsc0djl1qa.jpg.html]DSCN3266_zpsc0djl1qa.jpg[/URL]

• Like 1

I hate to tell the SWAT team or which ever team, you come beating on my door anytime of the day and you will be greeted to the business end of an 870 Rem 12 ga. I know for a fact that I haven't broken any laws so you ain't coming in without a warrant, and then you best be courteous or you may find your A$$ in a crack. I just wish that all the LEO's would make sure that they are at the correct address, a crime has been committed and you have a search warrant. Sorry but I value my simple life too much. I would have sued just for waking me up to those circumstances, you could cause an old person to have a heart attack and die.

You need to be careful with that indoor gardening . All these folks wanted to do was grow some hydroponic tomatoes and got raided by a SWAT team   :dropjaw: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2015/12/28/federal-judge-drinking-tea-shopping-at-a-gardening-store-is-probable-cause-for-a-swat-raid-on-your-home/

No hydroponics or grow lights involved, just dirt and whatever sun it gets in the window. The sun is very limited but that's okay, keeps it from growing too tall until it goes outside in the spring.

Cool beans... er... tomatoes!

I haven't gotten around to preparing my garden during the winter yet. I could blame it on the lack of space, time, or whatever, but it's mostly just that I'm lazy and just pony up for plants that are just about to bear fruit in the spring and then plant them like they were just in the garden all along, haha!

But seriously. I have a terrible yard. Two years ago I did everything in containers. Mostly peppers, squash, and some tomatoes. Last year I built two small raised beds and will probably just use those again this year. Maybe next year I'll bring in a truckload of soil, box it in, and go all crazy. Or not. I dunno.

Anywho, good on a ya for gettin' a head start!