Keanu Reeves Shooting 3 Gun.

yea, he is a real gun person and not one of those bigots in Hollywood that makes movies using guns and then off the set talk trash about guns and gun owners while they make millions using them in their movies............. :mad:

They were right he is the One

My fathers company did some work for him, he lives in a really minimalist apartment in NYC and is super down to earth

Heard he is an avid gun collector too

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I don't think he is a gun collector.  FWIW, from an interview with him that can be found at http://www.whoaisnotme.net/articles/2008_0415_kea.htm

"You mean should citizens be able to have a weapon? Yeah, why not? I am not fundamentally against citizens having access to a weapon, but I think that it has complications, the use of it. It's probably not the wisest thing. Personally I don't own a weapon."

So, according to him he doesn't own any guns, much less collect them.  He also didn't exactly give a rousing endorsement of gun rights and seems to think that private citizens owning guns, "is not the wisest thing."  Still, at least he seems to believe that private citizens should have the right to own guns which is a heck of a lot better than a large percentage of Hollywood actors - including those who make lots of money playing characters who use guns heavily - so at least he isn't being hypocritical..  All in all, I can handle that.

Edited by JAB

If I lived in New York City I would not admit I had a gun or a collection of guns to the public. He is gone from home or his Apartment for long periods of time while filming and it would make his home a prime target by admitting he had a gun or more in his home.  I still support him and his movies...........jmho

Consider the wisdom of working with Hollyweird and admitting you like guns too. It's kind of like working at the Southern Poverty Law Center and admitting that you are a member of the KKK.

His lawyers are probably already working on having that video taken down...if it is in fact, him.

His lawyers are probably already working on having that video taken down...if it is in fact, him.

It's him.  Taran has posted several videos of this.  I doubt he's interested in having it taken down since this is supposedly all training for a movie role.  

I watched it, then watched a related one detailing how he spent over 6 months training for the first John Wick. From driver training to martial arts and fighting choreography to the shooting training. Showed how it was actually him doing most of the stuff in the movie.

He will keep it up to show how dedicated he is to getting his role right and accurate in the films he does. Which means more roles which means more money.

We all know how Bradley Cooper recently came out as anti gun as part of the form letter sent of by the White House. He trained at Gunsite and other places in preparation for his role in American Sniper to make sure he got it right.

Some actors I would classify as good people, others I wouldn't. In the end, the are merely entertainers and doing it for the money, nothing more.