Funny: Children's Test Answers

Pete123

• Admin Team

Oh boy here comes the "I don't do Facebook" crowd...

That's the thing.

I've considered starting a thread titled, "I don't trust Facebook, so I'd like to turn TGO into one" and move a bunch of threads in there...

We've got joke threads.  We've got animal pictures to no end.  Here's funny stuff kids say.  A couple of recipe videos and we're there.

• Like 2
  • Moderators

That's the thing.

I've considered starting a thread titled, "I don't trust Facebook, so I'd like to TGO into one" and move a bunch of threads in there...

We've got joke threads. We've got animal pictures to no end. Here's funny stuff kids say. A couple of recipe videos and we're there.

I would like to propose creating a new section on TGO entirely titled "TeeGObook" (pronounced tee-go-book) with the subline "My Wife showed me this on Facebook but I don't have a Facebook account". In it can go all the jokes, fake pictures, recipes, and "If you don't send this to all of your friends you are denying Christ so Christ will deny you" threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the thing.

I've considered starting a thread titled, "I don't trust Facebook, so I'd like to turn TGO into one" and move a bunch of threads in there...

We've got joke threads.  We've got animal pictures to no end.  Here's funny stuff kids say.  A couple of recipe videos and we're there.

I was a member of one forum that had a joke thread pinned in the general chat section.  It kept everything nice a tidy and didn't get in the way of those that didn't care to look at it.

Here is my take on this as I am the main one who has been starting these threads. 

TGO absolutely rocks on topics related to firearms, knives, hunting, self defense, etc….

We also have threads on many other topics.  The tone of those is tends to be dour and sober.  I started putting these things up to bring out the sense of humor and wonder within the TGO community.  

This has worked well from my perspective.  As we all know, folks can ‘like’ various posts.  In the eleven days of this month, I’ve had 40 likes on posts unrelated to TGO’s core focus.  People have laughed and have enjoyed.

I guess these threads have fallen into two categories.  One is primarily military focused history and the other is plain humor. 

I understand that some people don’t like them.  I’m fine with stopping these posts and I’m also fine with having a sub thread so those that like them can see them.  

Edited by Pete123
  • Like 1
Anything that can make someone smile even for a short time is not all that bad. Perhaps a code word in the title so folks that do not want to see them can just skip on by. I personally find some of them very distracting from the usual hoopla we have to see these days.

I also enjoy the gun talk of course. I even enjoy the stories of our dogs. I have had mine since we said I do 30 years ago. She said yes and I have been.....ouch....stop....honey, I was kidding.....

Gotta go, this is my favorite shirt and I do not want the stain to set. Edited by n0rlf

I've enjoyed them. This thread especially :)

I think "Because I'm smart." Is the best one of them all, and should be a perfectly valid response in every day life!

Yes, this one is especially funny - I was never as creative as some of those students.